slime shitᛤnbayoungboy

i don't care, that bitch played wit ma heart, now i'm finna play wit ha life.

———

yb💚 would like to facetime...

"hayyyy!" kali said to her brother on my phone drunk as hell.

"where y'all at?" 3three head popped up out the side of the camera and kali snatched her head back so mf fast.

"i ain't no snitch bitch roderick."

"tell me where y'all at maze foh i air dat bitch out, on gawd slime." 3three said, while ken was just inna back laughing and shit.

"maze, please, don't you wanna see yo best bitch alive?" kali pleaded with me.

"kali." 3three callee through the phone.

"yes." she pouted putting half her head in the camera.

"you gon tell me where you at?" he said softly.

"promise you won't be mad?"

"i promise baby." i almost died when she fell for it. drunk kali gullible as shit.

"we at that lil nigga polo house." she said taking another sip from her cup.

"g?" they asked at the same time.

"yea why?" i put my face in the camera only seeing yb, who looked bout mad as a bitch.

"go get in the car and stay there." my eyes went buck, and i started laughing, "don't gotta fucking tell me twice, i ran track in high school for a muthafucking reason."

"kali, we gotta go."i snatched her up and ran bitches over to get us outside. when we was in the car safely i pulled a block away from the house as soon as i parked the house went up in flames.

i'm talking bomb explosion iraq type bullshit.

"shit." kali whispered sobering up a lil.

"wow."

there was a knock on the window and there was yb and three.

"c'mere kali." 3three called her over while leaning on the driver side door. kali stumbled over there into his arms giving him a big ass hug as he let out a small smile and kissed her forehead.

i smiled wide, they type of love was something i wanted, and i wanted it bad.

"aye, move over, lemme drive." yb snapped me out my lil trance and i moved to the passenger side.

"where we goin?" we passed the turn off on the freeway to my house.

"my place, y'all was seen at da party so y'all gotta lay low for a lil." i nodded even though he ain't see me.

we got in and draco was wide awake sitting next to boomer who was dead gone with k3 on his chest awake too.

"mayss!" k3 yelled for me. i picked him up smiling kissing his baby face.

"you miss me lil man?" i smiled, he nodded laying his head in the crook of my neck.

"cmon draco, lets get y'all washed up and ta bed." draco turned off the tv and took my hand.

i finished washing them and put them in they pj's by like 1:15am and i still wasn't sleepy.

i had showered too and out on one of the big ass nba shirts they had and headed to the kitchen.

i saw someone was already in the fridge so i walked past them to the pantry to get some popcorn.

"wassup?" ken said as i waited for the popcorn to pop.

"nun, finna watch a movie in my room." i took the popcorn out and put it in a bowl grabbing a bottle of water.

"mind if i join ya?" i shrugged.

"i ain't sharing my popcorn tho." i stuffed some in my mouth climbing the stairs to my room.

i was nice and comfy under the covers when ken came in in some basket ball shorts and socks.

"took yo debt headass long enough." i scoffed starting the movie.

"shoulda let yo ass blow up." he mushed my head getting under the covers wit me.

"nah you'd miss me way too much." i laughed and he put my hand on his head. i massaged his head and though back to the nights he used to lay with me so i'd go to sleep when we was younger.

"ken." he looked up at me and i smiled.

"i love you." he squeezed me tighter.

"i love you more." he pecked my lips and went back to his position.