mouf𒁆ybnnahmir

❝get smart with me again, and it'll be ya ass.❞

———

"niya baby!" nahmir called from our room, "where you at?"

"inna bathroom!" i yelled back while doing my makeup. not long after he popped up behind me holding me by my waist.

"you almost ready?" he asked kissing my neck and rubbing my waist.

"yea, stop distracting me!" i laughed trying to do my highlight.

"mhmm, okay." he smiled turning my face to kiss me and leaving, but not before sending a hard ass smack to my ass.

"NICK!" i whined. i only heard him laugh. when i finished my makeup i went downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch on his phone.

"i'm ready." i said before heading to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"right den, let's go." he said opening the door for me and we was out.

when we got to the house it was like a mini kickback. the entire ybn gang was there, some brought they girls, some brought friends, and other famous people were there.

before we walked through the door nick dropped my hand and walked through the door not waiting for me. i walked in after him pissy.

i saw him dapping up his bros and what not and i made my way over to rhoshima who was cozied up on glizzy's lap.

lucky her, nick pretends he ont even know me when we leave the house.

"hey rho rho." i smiled at her. no matter what people say about rho, y'all don't know her. she's so sweet and caring it's sad all the hate she gets for being with zion.

"hey niya." she smiled getting up to hug me.

"what's wrong?" she frowned sitting next to me.

"nick still on his fake ass bullshit." i rolled my eyes picking at my nails.

"then make him jealous, simple as that." she shrugged.

"how?" i asked, she smiled and went up to the dj and said sum in his ear.

when she came back, break ya back by lucas coly started to play.

"bitch you know this my song." i said feeling myself in the chair.

"then DANCE." she pushed me up. i went to the middle of the floor and BROKE MY MOTHER FUCKING BACK SIS.

i was shaking my ass in ways i didn't know i could before.

while i was dancing people were hyping me and recording. i felt someone come up behind me,  before i had the chance to push em off, they were on the floor being stomped tf in by nick.

not to long after, glizzy, cordae, manny, and jay all hopped in. if one fight, they all fight.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY GIRL YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGA." nahmir said kicking him in his face repeatedly.

"baby, stop." i pulled him back, he turned around anger in his eyes and grabbed my hand, rho shot me a wink as she was getting glizzy to calm down.

he opened the door for me to get in the car, when i got in he slammed the door.

he got in and started driving, not talking to me. shoot, i wasn't fucking sorry.

"you mad baby?" i questioned looking at him. he didn't answer. he glanced at me then pulled into a back parking lot of like a mini mall.

"fuck is going on with you ?" he furrowed his eyebrows turning to look at me.

"i'm fine, it's you that gotta check ya self." i said without making eye contact and picking at my nails.

"what i do?"

"you know exactly what the fuck you be doing, matter of fact-" i undid my seat belt and went on my phone ready to call an uber.

it wasn't even 4 seconds of me being out the car and he had snatched my phone from me.

"nah, you gon tell me exactly what the problem is and we gon solve it." he stood in front of me waiting with his hands in his pockets.

"you really don't notice when you do it too." i laughed.

"how come you act like you ont know me anytime we go out?" i leaned back a bit, and clasped my hand together infront of me.

"as soon as you see yo niggas, it's like i go poof," i mimicked with my hands, "i'm suddenly a bitch, like it disappears from yo mind that i'm yo girl."

"mane stop wit dat bullshit, no i fucking do not." he laughed.

i just stood there, tears coming to my eyes, i wasn't even sad i was just frustrated. i wasn't asking him to completely leave his friends, i was just tired of him acting like he was ashamed of me.

"gimme my phone." i croaked. he looked at me serious now.

"baby i ain't-" he tried to come closer to me.

"no, gimme my fucking phone bitch." more tears were coming out. he had to be doing that shit on purpose.

"i know you upset, but watch who tf you talkin to niya." he said deadass.

"GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE BEFORE I CALL MY BROTHERS ON YOU!" i screamed.

he pushed me against his car separating my legs and grabbing my throat with one of his hands and pulling my hair back with the other.

"i told you to watch who tf you was talking to."nick whispered in my ear squeezing my throat a little bit.

"get in the fucking car." he let go of me and i got in putting on my seatbelt.

he put on some music and was acting calm the whole ride home.

"i just need some dick, i just need some love, tired of fucking wit these lame niggas baby i just need a thug." i sang along to summer, turning up the volume when she said, 'tired of fucking with these lame niggas'.

nick just laughed gripping the steering wheel and speeding up. he was mumbling shit under his breath, lowkey was scared, but i've come this far.

when we got in the house he grabbed my ponytail yanking me back into him and gripping on my throat.

"you fucked up baby." he chuckled darkly in my ear.

———

for @natutosboo/slobthekid