outdamudd◕roddyricch

uh uh, my man kill people! try that somewhere else.
———

"BABY BOY YOU STAY ON MY MIND FUFILL MY FANTASIESSSSS!" i was singing loud as hell just to get on this bum-ass's nerves.

"skye, shut the fuck up." he mumbled after throwing my speaker out the room.

"oh you hard huh?" i taunted him, he deadpanned me and i rolled my eyes continuing to find an outfit for his album release party tonight. when i did find one, i was looking mad cute ngl.

liked by roddyricch, durkioworld, indiaroyale, s3nsi

liked by roddyricch, durkioworld, indiaroyale, s3nsi.molly, flomillishit, and 1,437,929 others

( skyesboutique is tagged )

skyehigh right before this picture, my speaker was violently thrown at the wall, so if u see my man w/ a dent in his head myb, i was provoked. 😒— anywho, 😊you can purchase this set on my website, but act fast! only 100 sets were made!! and if you can't get one of those, don't sweat it! at least 10 new styles added weekly. follow skyesboutique for more😝

load comments...

roddyricch yeen bout shit
skyehigh is that a sex strike i hear? 😗
roddyricch stop playing wit me mamas
durkioworld this nigga a wholeass hornball 🤣

indiaroyale my baby so pretty 🥺🥺
skyehigh only for u my love 🥰😘 can't wait to see u tn 🙈
indiaroyale won't be able to take my eyes off u 😖🥵
instagrammer isn't this gay...
fan and don't they both have boyfriends...
random they've been best friends since they were in the 3rd grade, and they boyfriends are cool too, y'all just trynna start shit
(likes by skyehigh and indiaroyale)

when i came out of the bathroom i saw roddy sitting on the bed decked out in a gucci sweatsuit and the bulky white gucci trainers.

"my my my, God. i just want to thank you for giving me the fine ass man to fuck every night." i said looking up at the ceiling. i looked back at him and he was NOT amused.

"come on. we late." he left out the room, well damn. someone is not in the mood. i can have an attitude too. watch.

i grabbed my purse and extra lipgloss, no need for a jacket, LA is always hot. i realized he left me and probably went down to the lobby because by the time i got down there, valet had already brought the car out.

"well i guess it's fuck skye tonight huh." i said after thanking the valet boy for opening the door for me.

"don't start with ya bullshit."

"crazy how you think you can just talk to me out the side of ya neck now." i mumbled laughing, "i just find that funny."

the rest of the ride was silent, when we finally got there i opened my own door and was about to leave him but he caught my hand. as soon as we stepped in the club went nuts. roddy's new album was already playing and the vibe was hella lit.

"BAEEE!!" i looked around and saw india shuffling towards me.

"OH MY GOSH ITS THE LOVE OF MY LIFEEEE!" i threw my arms around her careful not to squeeze her too hard.

"how's my little nephew doing?" i cooed rubbing her baby bump softly.

"see no. you and durk need to stop it cuz you know i'm having a girl." she straight faced. i just had to laugh. i had a knack for telling babies genders, and her baby was definitely a boy.

"whatever you say babes." i smiled.

we had been at the club for almost 3 hours now and india and durk left not too long ago. roddy was off who knows where with his attitude and i was at the bar mingling a little bit.

"excuse me baby girl." this tall ass lightskin boy came up to me.

"can i help you?" i said politely, i was mostly by myself and i didn't want to aggravate him while no one was here to help me. i can fight, but he easily has me beat in body weight and brute force strength. i know when to pick my battles.

"i saw you sitting all alone and i thought i could maybe be yo company." he emphasized company hinting to more than just that.

"i'm sorry i have a man and he like to hurt people." i smiled trying to get him to take a hint and leave me alone.

"what's that gotta do with me?" he scoffed moving closer now trapping me against the bar.

"can you move back?" i spat trying to push him away he smelt like straight BO, alcohol, and cigarettes.

"bitch stop plying hard to get, it's not cute." he started trying to feel up on my legs. i gave him one good slap that whipped his face to the side and saw roddy storming over but before he could make it over the guy had used my hair to slam me onto the ground and kicked me in the head while i was in shock.

my world shifted a little and i couldn't move, i felt the blood leaking down my head and tried to move again, once i realized i couldn't i started to cry.

out of my blurry vision i could make out roddy beating the guy half way to death with his crew.

there were people gathered round me calling the ambulance and trying to help me.

"roddy." i know i said something but it didn't sound like me. then everything went black.

when i opened my eyes i was in the ER, roddy was sitting next to me looking mad as hell.

"ahh shit." the pain in my head only intensified as i tried to move.

"NURSE!" he yelled seeing as i was waking up, he came over to me and a nurse walked in as-well.

"pain." i said to her and she went and increased the morphine in my iv drip. after reading a few things and asking me a few questions she left.

"did you kill him?" i asked with my eyes wide open looking at how bloody his knuckles were.

"might as well have." he mumbled looking at my head.

"i'm sorry baby." he sighed taking my hand and rubbing my knuckles.

"sorry for what? nothing that happened was your fault." i smiled at him.

"excuse me, hi i'm doctor parish." the doctor walked in with a nurse hot on his heels.

"hello doctor parish." i said politely.

"i see you're doing well ms. troutman, luckily no harm was done to the baby, but i do recommend atleast 2 weeks bed rest to ensure that everything is alright."

"baby??" roddy yelled, "what mf baby??" he looked back at me his eyes open.

"i was going to tell you today but you had an attitude and if i tried to talk to you and you sassed me one more time, i was going to kill you." i pinched and patted his cheek smiling sinisterly.

"other than that you're clear for discharge, but remember, lots of bed rest."

"you got it doc." i winked as he left. i went to stand up and change back into my clothes all the while roddy was standing there in shock.

"aye, leggo." i said snapping in his face. he immediately pulled me to his chest and slammed his lips against mine. i smiled into the kiss, kissing him back and letting my hands hold his face.

"are you as excited as i am?" he mumbled against my lips.

"i can't wait to hold him or her in my arms already." i smiled back.

for @skyes12