first time⁞playboicarti

first time, usually the worst time, but never the last time.

———
third person|caution⚠️
———

'get caught with a pipe, you out same night, you fed or what?'

lil durk boomed through bella's room speakers as jordan passed her the blunt. they weren't high yet, but they damn sure weren't low.

"new opp pack in the air, this gas or what?" bella rapped along as she let the smoke out her nostrils leaning back in her desk chair.

"he'd still be alive right now, if you niggas ain't gas 'em up" jordan rapped back laughing at bella who was just looking at him smiling.

after she passed him the blunt back he took drag before putting it out. he stared at her for a while. he couldn't front, she was bad as hell.

"c'mere." he motioned. she looked a little hesitant, but there was something dangerous in her eyes.

she came to where jordan was and he pulled her slowly into his lap making her straddle him but also, giving her a chance to opt out. yea he was horny, but above all that he was a gentleman who treated women with respect and he wasn't gonna do anything she didn't want him to.

"you're beautiful. you know that?" he was rubbing her sides up and down, getting closer to her ass each time down.

"stop it." she blushed not knowing what to say, nigga was sexy asf, no mutha-fucking kap, "you're not to bad yourself." she smiled rubbing up his chest.

"oh really?" he said gripping her ass making her scoot up on his dick and let out a soft moan.

he bit his lip softly sliding up her shirt, she put her arms up to help him glide it off.

he sucked in a harsh breathe when he came face to face with her nipples realizing she wasn't wearing a bra.

"fuck." he whispered before enveloping one of her nipples with his mouth sucking harshly as he massaged the other one.

she was a moaning mess. he switched titties, then went up to kiss her as she fumbled with his trousers.

he pushed his toungue into her mouth causing her to moan and him to pick her up and place her down on the bed.

jordan broke the kiss to remove his shirt while bella pushed down his pants with her feet. when his dick popped out standing tall and proud she looked him in the eye making an o shape with her mouth.

"that's not gonna fucking fit inside me." she deadpanned.

"i gotchu." he laughed in response.

she let out a shaky breathe as he pulled down her panties.

"i ain't never done nun like this before." she said looking at him as slid on the condom like a pro.

"me neither, tell me to stop and i will stop, okay?." he said looking her in the eye as he rubbed his shaft against her entrance. she moaned but nodded.

when he pushed in her, it felt like someone set her pussy on fire. him, on the other hand was in pure bliss, her shit was gushy as hell.

he stayed there for a while, still, while she was adjusting, he kissed her tears away so she told him he could move again.

this time, it felt much better.

"fuck, faster." she moaned as he increased his speed.

"your shit so fucking wet." he groaned in her ear.

"oh shitttt." she said starting to squirm.jordan picked up the pace, slamming into her pussy harder and harder.

"FUCK!" she screamed as her pussy clenched around his dick making him burst in the condom.

he pulled out making her whimper, and went to dispose of the condom and get a warm washcloth to wipe her.

he wiped the blood and her juices completely off before putting the cloth in the hamper.

"you good?" he asked coming to lie next to her.

"yea, i'm fine." she laughed laying on his chest.