blockᚗjay critch

we was outside, you was home watchin' disney

———
short story | caution ⚠️
———

i lived in the hood, the deep hood. there were some plus sides and some negative sides. mostly negative tho. i'm not finna name em tho.

"TATI!" my momma screamed from downstairs.

"YOU C'MON NOW GET THAT DO, I'M COOKIN' !!" i grumbled dragging my feet downstairs and opening the door.

upon opening the door i was met with jay. one of the finest creatures to grace the village. but growing up with him was heLL. not only cuz he was a trapper but, he used to bully me like shit in high school. and it was worst cuz he's my twin brother's best friend.

"travis in his room." i said uninterested and made my way towards the stairs.

"damn, what if i was here for u tati?" he chuckled closing and locking the door.

"highly unlikely." i muttered walking up the stairs with him behind me.

"damn." i heard him mutter from behind me. i was wearing some leggings with a cropped t-shirt. the summer after high school i invested myself deep into the gym no more 'fattiana' for me.

i rolled my eyes and went to my room finishing up my work.

an hour or two went by and travis, knocked on my door.

"watchu want blood?"

"mane stop playing wit me." he hissed in my doorway, "we going out to eat, you wan come?"

"yea, gimme 5 minutes." he nodded his head closing the door.

i slipped on my white AF1, my anklet, and put on a puffer.

i grabbed my phone and wallet and met them in the car.

"we got a few errands to run before we eat, you cool wit riding?" jay asked me.

"y'all paying for my food then." i said going on my phone.

three hours had passed by with me sitting in they jugghouse and i still hadn't been fed. i turned my phone off and sighed really loud. i was downstairs while the boys was upstairs talking to whoever.

i was tired of waiting, and it was dark out now. so i made like froggy and went hippety-hoppety my black ass upstairs.

i opened the big door on the end with a big push and everyone stopped talking to look at me, most of the niggas was either mugging' me or eyeing me.

ain't no females cuz ain't no bitches allowed in da jugghouse.

"who the fuck is that?" one of the guys said before i could open my mouth.

"ya mova." i said walking into the room towards jay and my brother.

i reached in travis' pocket for his wallet and took out a 50' and when i reached in jay's pocket he grabbed my hand.

"i'll take you, you not finna wreck my car." he said letting go of my hand. on our way out he dapped a few people up while i stood by the door waiting impatiently.

"took yo ass long enough." i mumbled as he closed the door. he just shook his head and chuckled.

when we got in the car i buckled up and put in my earbuds. bout halfway through the ride he snatched out my earbuds and threw them out the window.

"FUCK YOU DO THAT FOR?!" i screamed at him watching my shit get run over on the highway.

"cuz i wanted to talk to you. don't raise your voice at me." he said cooly.