together〄ybnnahmir

you not my nigga and i'm not yo girl!

———
requested|caution⚠️
———

i was at nahmir crib and we was coolin', he was laying on my boobs with his body between my legs and me playing in his hair while we was both on our phones.

"hey you trynna hit this kickback wit me and gang?" he asked rubbing up my thigh.

"yea, when is it?"

"it start at 8:45 but get there like 9:50 you feel me baby?" he said looking up at me.

"alright i gotta go home so i can get ready." i said trying to pell him off of me.

"or you could just move in with me so you don't have to leave." he whined as i put on my hoodie and slipped on my shoes.

"we not even official nick." i giggled. nick and i were together but we weren't official, i mean everyone thinks we dating but we're not.

"mhmm." he mumbled going back to sleep. i laughed and let myself out.

i had dressed up in a little black dress that showed off all my curves but had a straight neckline and put on these tiny yellow tinted glasses after i pulled my hair back into a sleek ponytail.

i slipped on yellow nike prestos, and grabbed my yellow purse. i was ready to rollllll.

upon arriving the party was already jumping, like damn i thought it was just a kickback.

"LILO!" i looked around and saw cordae yelling at me.

"wass good lisp number 2." i cheesed hugging him as the broad he was talking to glared at me.

"haha, very funny." he snorted. i just laughed.

"you seen my nigga yet?" i asked looking around at all the sweaty bodies.

"uh, n-no. not really." he looked anywhere but me and scratched the back of his head. he's lying.

"mhm, i'll just find him." i squinted, wtf was this nigga hiding. and before cordae could stop me, i was lost in the sea of bodies.

and then i saw.

nahmir was letting some trick ass broad twerk all up on him. and he was enjoying it too, because when she came up he whispered in her ear and she giggled turning around and dancing with him.

"y'all cute." i smiled at the girl after i tapped her shoulder to get her attention. she smiled back and mumbled thank you while nahmir looked caught.

and as quick as i was there i was gone. if he wanna play that single shit, i can play too.

i was in the kitchen drinking my life away when this fine ass nigga approached me.

"you trynna throw it back ma?" he smirked pulling me close to him. i stood on my tippy toes to reach his ear.

"only if you can catch it." i bit my lip and took his hand leading him into the crowd.

we went to the center and i threw my ass back in all types of directions. ya girl was throwing , circles, triangles, HELL EVEN OCTAGONS, it was litter than a geometry class up in that bitch.

until someone snatched me up, and i was kinda drunk so i fell into them.

"oh look, it's nahmir, the cheater." i smiled laughing. he looked angry but then passed me to cordae, who helped me stand up straight.

"fuck was you all up on my girl for." nahmir asked the dude i was twerking on, by this point the music was lower and everyone was instigating.

nosy ass black people.