jealousy⇨playboicarti

are you the ghost of jealousy?

———
minor violence⚠️
———

"i know my life can get so crazy, but as long as you're right here, we'll never gossip, nothing can stop us, i wanna love you with no fear." dej loaf's smooth voice sang through the speaker in my bathroom.

"baby, you ready yet?" jordan said from the door frame watching me apply my highlighter. i looked him over through the mirror and bit my lip.

"don't you think that's a lor revealing?" i said turning around and crossing my arms smirking. he started laughing, moving to stand infront of me.

"you and ya baltimore slang." he laughed.

"yea dummy, born and bred in da 410, fuck is you talm bout." i said scrunching up my face, this nigga was probably high.

"you high?" i asked him holding his face in between my hands and pulling it down to mine, staring into his eyes to find them bloodshot.

"ya hair is purple." he frowned.

"yea babe issa frontal, and you finna be in trouble wit ya momma at this dinner, showing up high and shit."i laughed moving around him and walking into our closet.

i picked out some black jeans and a cute light wash denim long belle sleeve shirt and my black fenty pumas.

"baby, lets go." i smiled at him knowing his momma was finna whoop his ass for showing up high.

when we arrived i was right his momma half whooped his ass.

soon we was all seated for dinner, carti, his mom, dad, brother, sister, and her husband.

"how's work tati?" carti's brother damien asked raking his eyes over me in a weird way. i shifted cuz i was uncomfortable under his gaze and i think carti noticed cuz he gripped my thigh and gave his brother a look.

"um, well i did a shoot with kylie just the other day ago, it went so well i-" damien cut me off inserting his input.

"so you're a model, i'd love to see those photos." he licked his lips smirking. cartis mom popped him upside the head.

"why are both my sons acting like fucking fools?" she grumbled, carti's sister and husband were laughing while his dad was smiling sipping his wine.

"i have no idea ma, and i'm not a model, i'm a photographer." i laughed with her.

soon we finished up with dinner and i was in the living room waiting for everyone, damien walked in the room and sat uncomfortably close to me, i gave him a fake smile and moved to the end of the couch.

for some reason he found this funny because he laughed.

"why don't you leave baby jordan, and come be with a real man tati?" he said getting closer.

"what real man? you? puh-lease, jordan has big dick energy 20x larger than your shrimp." i chortled coveting my nose. he immediately mugged me and grabbed my neck getting closer to me.

"listen here you little bitch." he sneered all up in my face, he was squeezing so tight i couldn't breath to yell.

"yo-" he couldn't even finish his sentence because carti jumped over the couch and he banged his head on the coffee table knocking him out.

i was coughing and crying for air like a damn newborn, you'd think i was the one with asthma not carti. my baby  picked me up bridal style.

"ma, we not coming back into the house if that piece of shit is here ever again, and if i see him, i'll kill him, that's on gang." he said to his mom who had taken off her belt just staring at damien who had just regained consciousness.

when carti put me in the car he had put on my seatbelt and slammed my door making me jump. i looked a mess and carti was speeding grubbing the wheel like his life depended on it.

"baby i-" i started.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he screamed making me jump, i started to tear up (lol, y'all chill on her, i cry when people yell at me).

when we got to the house i jumped out running up to the door. one carter brother looked damn well ready to rape me while the other carter brother was yelling at me like i fucked up his life.

i went straight to the same bathroom we was laughing in earlier and started taking all my shit. i was not finna be verbally abused. all this stress is not good for the baby.

"tati," he sighed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" i screamed at him he jumped back a little.

good. how would you like it if i do the things you do?

i teared up pushing past him getting shit from the closet. how are you gonna yell at me after YOUR BROTHER tried to kill me/rape me.

"baby, i'm sorry, i'm so sorry." he said grabbing me from behind.

"let me the fuck go before i hurt you jordan." i said calmly.

"i cant never let you go, i'm so sorry baby, please, think about the baby." he said rubbing my stomach.

"NIGGA THATS WHAT THE FUCK I'M THINKING ABOUT, THE FUCKING BABY, IM OVER HERRE ABOUT TO GET RAPED OR MAYBE KILLED MY YOUR CRAZY ASS BROTHER, NOT TO MENTION IM FUCKING WITH CHILD, AND YOU DON'T EVEN ASK IF IM OKAY FIRST THING YOU DO IS YELL AT ME, nah homie you got me all types of fucked up, this stress is not good for me or the baby, imma give you a few days to calm down and think about shit while i'm at my sister's house." i laughed towards the end.

then i started to feel dizzy, and everything went black.