What To Do? What To Do...

I've really enjoyed writing these one-shots so far. If you think I'm going to stop, think again. But I must say, I've got a lot of ideas in my head. I enjoy doing these MLP fan fictions. They've really helped me get out of my comfort zone. Anyway, there are future stories I want to do, and all of you are more than welcome to add some feedback. One story I really want to do is a RaphShimmer Love Story, but a more different one. In this story, Raphael is blind, but despite his disabilities, he falls in love with Sunset Shimmer. I'll eventually write it, but I'm just waiting for the cover, which will be drawn by JWolfSilver. 

Another story I want to write is a MikeyPie story. [For those who don't know, MikeyPie is the shipping name for Michelangelo and Pinkie Pie.] In this story, my favorite Ninja Turtle is reincarnated as a human. [And I may use Finn Jones as the human influence for Mikey. He kind of reminds me of Mikey.] And the reincarnated human Mikey then meets Pinkie Pie, and they fall in love with her, and suddenly, he starts experiencing memories of his past self. I might do that. Maybe I'll ghost-write it and give it to someone else... But who to give it to so they can publish it for me...? And I'm open to writing StarSet stories.

But here's a one-shot I've considered for this book. It involves a FlutterDash love story in which Sci-Twi and Garrett help Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy get together. The real question is, should I make it part of this novel, or... Should I make it a spin-off novel?? What to do, what to do... What do you guys think? Express it in the comments below. Until I get a new idea for this novel, be sure to read my other novels.