Look At This!

Man, I've been away from this novel for awhile. In my defense, I've been busy. Been busy with my job, dealing with snow, (yay...) so many movies I want to watch, so many comic books I want to read, plus I'm in the middle of writing a sequel to one of my FanFictions, and I'm also ghostwriting a fanfiction for my friend Funzoey123456. But don't worry, I am trying to finish these stories. Maybe I'll update this. But on a cooler note, I asked Awesome_Turtle_ if she could do a drawing of Twilight Sparkle and Garrett Shimmer. Only they are in their human forms, but it's not Sci-Twi and Garrett's human doppelganger. I gave Awesome Turtle a colorful description of what human Garrett is supposed to look like. And Awesome Turtle did not disappoint. And human Garrett definitely looks like a cartoony version of Andrew Garfield. Which was kind of my intention. I love the way Garrett was drawn. Even my sister thought it was cute. And she liked the way human Garrett was drawn.

All in all, it's an enjoyable drawing

All in all, it's an enjoyable drawing. Y'all should check out more of Awesome Turtle's art, and show some love. And I promise, when I get a chance, I'll try and do more stories on these one shot novels here. I haven't given up hope on them, trust me. I might also need to update my novel regarding movies I like that everyone else hates.