Welcome to the Crystal Empire

Yn= Your name
Nn= Nickname (if none insert reg name)
Cc= Coat color
Ec= Eye color
T/Mc= Tail/Mane color(s)
F?= Favorite whatever the sitch calls for

You gasped as you stepped off of the train, dazzled by the beautiful scene in front of you. You had arrived in the newly arrived Crystal Empire to relax and explore. There was a mare that had a sign with your name on it.

“Excuse me, are you Miss Yn?", she asked asked when you walked up to her. You nodded slightly, in awe of her sparkly coat, the fabled effect of the Crystal Heart. She blushed, noticing how intently you were watching each glimmer. “Aww, that's nothing. Stay here long enough and you'll have it, too!" She smiled reassuringly,“ Now, we need to find your hotel."

Humming like a filly with a new doll, you trotted after your guide, each step clinking. “I'm Ocean Twirl, I hope that you'll come to me should you have any questions.", she said once you were standing in front of a magnificent building. She gave you a slip of paper with her address on it, then turned and walked away. "Goodbye, Yn, until our paths cross again!"

You were pleased with the quick service at reception, and with the quality of your accommodation. It had several large rooms, all made from shining crystals. There was a comfy sofa, a small kitchen area, a balcony, and the biggest, softest bed you had ever seen. “Celestia! They really know how to impress guests around here!" You sighed happily as you began to unpack.

Celestia, what have I done? If you survived this terror, congrats. Keep on reading and I might actually do something as a reward. Yiffers gonna yiff.