Enter the King

You passed through your cozy little home, reacquainting yourself with the building. You loved every bit of it, always had since you moved here from (insert random horse related town name, canon or not). You decided that it was time to unpack, despite much having much in your bag.

    You picked the odd crystal, studying it. Charm was right, this didn't look like a crystal. It sported an extremely smooth curve and emanated a powerful aura. Whatever it was, you were going to find out. First, you set it in the sunlight. Nothing awe-inspiring happened. Expectable. Then, you tried using just a tiny, little spell on it. That got a reaction. The shard of.... whatever, fizzed and jumped. It was very interesting. With each spell, it acted more and more violently, until it seemed about to burst. You were getting tired of experimenting, and thought it was time to see what it came from.

   You placed the shard in the center of the room, and started one your favorite spells you had learned while hanging around Twilight. A restoration spell. The shard shook uncontrollably as you continued, leaking a green mist. You took a nervous step back, but it was too late. It was done. A bright flash seared across your eyes, and before you fainted from lack of energy, you heard a shadowed figure. "Where is this?"

  Hey, I'd love to know about the pony your using! Be as detailed or vague as you like!