Make over

You called Sombra over to you, carrying a makeup set and a few dyes you bought from Rarity a while back but never used. Sombra had looked eager to answer your call at first, but upon seeing the items he had shied away. It was a rather strange thing to ask of him, to become different pony, but it was for his own safety. Maybe yours too. Hopefully this wouldn't be too awkward...

  A few hours later, with the help of magic, the terrible tyrant to-be had transformed. His coat was now a smooth cream, with some tan blotches. His mane had been cut shorter and dyed various shades of blue. His eyes stayed the same, mostly since he refused to let you anywhere near them, but the best part was his horn. It had been covered up with a false horn, which made it look a little fat, but no one should be looking that close.

  "No touching!" You lightly smacked his hoof away as he began to scratch at himself. "You're gonna mess it up! All you gotta do is not touch anything and stay away from water." He gave you a glance, and grumped away. It's for his own good, he knows that, you know that. Celestia knows what could happen if any pony found him. Still, he seemed so unhappy...

  Looks like I owe y'all a bonus chapter, huh? Fun.