1k Chapter: In the Eyes of the King (From Something's Not Right)

Heyo! I decided that for every thousand reads this reaches, we'll get a clip from Sombra's view! Isn't that nice of me! Doesn't matter, I'm still gonna do it!

Where is this? Why am I here? I looked about, my eyes landing on the mare that had fainted on the ground. How peculiar. I leaned over to get a better look at her features, entranced by her glossy Mc mane. It spread around her head like a halo. (Unless of course it's a bun or something. Then it's just prettily smushed...) I heard something shifting, but ignored it in my futile attempt's to get a better look at this wonder before me. That is, until she woke with a start and head butted me. I caught a glimpse of her eyes before we both stumbled back. What a lovely  Ec they are...

    I finally truly looked around, amazed by how polished it looked. She must be a mare of high stature to have such a beautiful home. I cautiously touched the wall. It was solid and sturdy, as walls are. She must have hit me harder than I thought, I was acting like a fool. I looked back to her and spoke. "Excuse me, mare of this home, but where is this?" My words, they sounded dry from lack of use, but I doubt it was noticeable. But the way she stared at me, it cut through me.

   Apparently I am in 'Ponyville', home to 'Twilight Sparkle and friends'. I don't know who those ponies are, but they must be important. There was an empty pause, in which we both were staring at each other. Until she began inching out of the room. I suppose she finally realized how odd it was that a stranger has appeared in her home.

  There was a loud clamoring shortly after she left, as if something large had landed inside. A voice. Sounds angry. She came back, but this time with a friend. A blue pegasus stallion, with the oddest mane style I've ever seen. She coughed, and this friend of hers started. Coward.  Wait no, he was pushed. Maybe this is his job. "Um, h-hello sir. Welcome to Ponyville? I'm Electric Charm, and this is y/n. Your in her h-house right now, and ah, she'd like you to introduce yourself? Could you maybe do that, please?" I find his demeanor disheartening, but perhaps I'm just being judgemental. I smiled a little, and wrote my name in the air with my magic. Sombra. It truly is good to be me.

   Ey, thanks for a 1000+ reads! I'm gonna go be a lazy weirdo and not give you a real update for a little longer! But this reward goes for any book I make, existing or waiting to be made!