2k Chapter: In the Eyes of the King (From Make over)

I heard the melodious call of the y/n. If she required my assistance in anything, I would gladly lend a hoof. Even if it should cost me my life. I arrived and was about to ask what see needed from me when I saw them. The dreaded items of cosmetics. Oh, how I loathed those objects. I've seen them change many a pony. And now they were coming after me. Dear y/n, how could you? I trusted you...

   The process, it's as uncomfortable as I assumed. I longed to stretch and run and do anything. But alas, I am bound here by her words. She is only looking out for me, but why? I do not know. Apparently I can no longer be myself in this place. Whatever is wrong, I trust she will handle it well. I watched her from the corner  of my eyes as she brushed a layer over my coat, slowly turning it paler, until it was a creamy tan. It tickled quite a bit and it was all I could do to not laugh.

  With each passing minute, I was becoming less recognizable. A pattern was put over my coat, and my hair, oh my hair... She cut it. Why would she do such a horrendous thing?  And then when turned it into a hideous blue. I am a pony no more. I am a clown. But then, she dared to try and change my eyes! That was it! That was the last straw! I stomped my hoof down and refused! I did not care if they didn't match, they were not changing! Absolutely not! She backed away and said we were almost finished then.

  I saw her horn light up, but could not tell what she was doing until something slid over my horn. My head whipped about in confusion until she lifted up a mirror. ...This was the ultimate humiliation. I have been forced to wear a false horn like an earth pony dressing up as a unicorn. I snorted and started to rub at one spot that was particularly irritating, only to be scolded. There was to be no touching anything, especially water... I trudged away after a final look at her, just to see if this was truly what I had to do. This place really is strange.

Do y'all have nothing better to do than read this? It's not particularly well-written, and updates are ridiculously slow. More so that I ignore this than actually write. Yet if I recall correctly, this has over 4k reads. What have I done?