Schooling

You took it upon yourself to eradicate any evil bits that may or may not be hidden in Sombra's mind by teaching him some proper etiquette. Like not staring at just about everything. And actually talking to people. And whatever else may pop up. You clapped your hooves once more, startling him from staring at you. Again.

   "First things first, we need to work on introductions. As well as a different name for you since using Sombra will probably cause a ruckus...." You paused from your pacing while you thought of an alias for the ex-tyrant. A smile graced your face, him taking extreme notice of it. "From now on, you'll answer to Lucid Dusk, or just Dusk for short, alright?" The look of obvious discomfort told you his true feelings, despite his nodding.

   "I know it's not the best, but it's pretty good for something on short notice... So who are you?" He squirmed erratically, mumbling "Lucid Dusk" while looking anywhere but at you. You grabbed his face and turned it towards yourself. "I can't hear you!", you yelled point blank in his ear.

  He responded Immediately with a booming call of his new name. You backed up, unaware of his now flushed face. "It's time for the other, much bigger problem. You're too quiet! You've only said a few words since we met! Do you really have nothing to say at all?" It was practically impossible to believe that this guy could rule a kingdom, but hey, it happened. His pleading eyes bore into, begging you not to make him talk more than necessary.

  You relented, but only for the time being. He couldn't stay quiet forever, after all. "Alright, that's enough for today. You can lay on the couch or something until I find somewhere for you to stay..." Though it would probably be more convenient for him to stay here, I don't have the space..., you thought to yourself. You clippity-clopped off to your room to think some more, oblivious to his eyes watching your every step.