Thinking

You sat in your room, slightly worried. Why is this even happening to you of all ponies? It's like some spirits just needed a quick laugh and decided to throw something new into your life. Well he's here and your problem, and problems always had to be solved or they'd bother ponies for all eternity.

  Flopping lazily onto your bed, you pondered the next step you should take. Going outside was out of the question, since Twilight or somepony else could possibly recognize him, or worse, connect him back to you. The mere thought of the wave of negative feelings that would be directed at you should he be found out, it overwhelmed you. You didn't usually panic under pressure, but you usually weren't hiding an evil king either. It was already affecting you and he hadn't even been revived for a day!

   There was only one sensible thing to do. Make a plan to get him back to the Crystal Empire! Plotting was something that came naturally to you, as you picked up a quill and a piece of paper with ideas already in mind. Scheming, devising, deciding, whatever you chose to call it, you loved doing it. Ever since you were a little filly, others would look to you for guidance on how to get things done.

   Hours passed, yet still you worked. Unaware of your terrible hosting, and letting your guest roam freely about your house, although you did in a way tell him to get comfortable. Still... You walked out of your cave a peered downstairs. Everything seemed intact. But looks can be deceiving. You shuffled down, inspecting each item with the eye of a true critic, which only revealed that your home wasn't as clean as you'd like it to be. And the esteemed king himself? He was... sleeping. He had managed to conjure a bed for himself over in an empty corner and promptly fell asleep. How nice. A nap  sounded very nice, in fact. So nice that that is what you decided to do instead of continue the plan. It could wait until later.