Exams

▪Star pov▪

"mum I'm heading out ! " I said as I went through the door, While walking to school I got a message from my friend peach to meet her at the convenience store, I thought why would i meet her there besides school starts soon but I'll go anyways.

》》》

I walked to the convenience store and peach was there standing, She waved at me signalling that she was there like i don't know her figure from afar. "so what's up?" I asked "first today is kai's birthday" I gave her a questioning look " Let me put it in a way where your little brain can understand, It is my crush birthday and i forgot " I scratched the my hair and gave her an embarrassing smile "oh...haha", We went into the store and bought a lot of strawberry milk and white chocolate since he really likes them, we were walking to school peacefully then i decided to speak "So your prepared for exams?" I asked while looking at her, She stopped and looked at me for a long time i again then decided to speak "s-" "I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT OH MY GOSH STAR HELP ME IM DEAD AHHHHH" She basically screamed that. "So you forgot that exams are today...But you remembered that it's kai birthday??..?" i shook my head "I know it's stupid I'm sorry" I nodded and gave her confused look "But how could you forget?" she simply answered "Anime" I rolled my eyes and pulled her " Your lucky your smart"

》》》

We reached school safely Thank God.

We went into class, there wasn't many people but kai was there it staring out the window, He looks peaceful . Peach walked up to him i was also there but not too close, She went up to him and tapped his shoulder, "uhm kai" she said nervously he looked around at her then looked at the bag "happy birthday, i bought this for you" she said while handing the bag to him,  He looked in the bag and a little smile creeped up on his face, He looked back at her with a big smile this time "thank you, we can share this" He said while tapping the chair in front of him, peach sat down and introduced me, He asked if i wanted to join but i refused i wanted them to have time with each other.

》》》

I was just walking around the school until i saw a familiar figure, Prince, His parents actually named him prince. I'm not surprised, he has the flowing blond hair blue eyes nice body and he's smart and seems nice to everyone, He's basically perfect but I better get going because he would probably think I'm stalking him , I'm not one of his fangirls so i don't pay much attention to him, I turned around to walk away but someone grabbed my wrist.
"What are you doing here? shouldn't you be studying?" he gave me a warm smile, i know he's perfect and all but i don't trust him there must be some dark secret about him. " ah i was just walking around, don't worry I'm not stalking you" I said retuning the smile, " Oh then we should study together" he said cheerfully "uhm no i studied so much last night mt brain can't take anymore" i said rolling my eyes, " oh well some milk will help you! let's go buy some" he said then pulled me along with him.

》》》

We sat down drinking milk I'm not gonna lie i was quite suspicious about the fact that he wants to hang with me i thought he would go for the popular girls, Maybe he is really a nice guy.
"what's your name ?" he asked looking deep into my eyes "S-Star "i looked down a bit embarrassed but he just mumbled cute "well Star can i have your number ?" i was a bit shocked but i gave it to him he gave me a hug and walked off but in the middle of walking he stopped "Oh and good luck on your exams...star" he looked back and flashed a smirk, i waved at him and nodded, ah it would be so funny if he wasn't good looking but he is so it's just sexy and seducing _-_

We all did the exams and some looked really confident some looked worried some looked like they don't care aka the rich one because they have rich parents.