Jung Hoseok.

Jung Hoseok P.O.V

I was walking down to the cafe to buy some coffee for me and namjoon and Yoonji, While walking i was thinking about everything, My life, army, love everything just ran through my mind, All the members seem to be so happy nowadays, Jin hyung is in love, Jimin is just happy, finally now he loves his body and isn't starving himself and Yoongi hyung is with God now and he seems really happy with God, I wish i could be with him but my depressed self would just give up or something, the rest of the members seem to be pretty happy well...except Teahyung. Teahyung is more quiet nowadays really, he doesn't seem depressed or unhappy, He seems a bit suspicious, But it's Teahyung so who knows.

》》》

"Uhm can i have 3 cups of coffee please, also make one without sugar" I went to sit down and wait for the coffee while sitting i just zoned out but i could swear i heard someone calling my name "Hobi-ah ~" "Hobi-ssi" then i zoned back in, two girls who looked 15-18 were there with big smiles on there faces instantly i knew that it was army's, "Oh hi" i said with my sunshine smile, "How are you Hobi?" the blond one said while stroking her hair the other one just kept looking at me, "Order for 3 coffees!" that was my order "ah give me a second ladies" i walked away to get my order "omg Maria he's so sweet we have to get his number" the blond one said " did you have to act so flirty towards him?", I came back to the girls "uhm i have to go bye" I didn't wait for them to answer i just walked away.

》》》

"here you go hyung" i said while giving him his coffee. About an hour later after working on the song, I just went to take a long nap because i was so tired, Few hours later I woke up and it was hella late like midnight , Normally when i wake up i always go outside for fresh air so that's what I did, I opened the door and to my sight Teahyung was there and he was...crying? Why was Teahyung crying?? I went over to him and tapped his back "teah, what's wrong?" He looked up at me with eyes i literally have never seen before, fear. So much fear was in his eyes I can't even explain how fearful he looked, "H-Hyung" he said while pulling me down to sit, So i did. "tell me what's wrong " i said , He looked up at the stars, The stars always gave us hope for some reason especially me when I'm depressed i would always look at them they calmed me. "I made a deal" He said, When he said that i got so darn scared , "What...kind of deal?" i asked so nervously "a deal with the devil, but it was to protect you guys i had to do it I- I h-had to hyung" be said while crying I know that when you make a deal with the devil if you ask God to help you he will but...what kind of deal did he make and to protect us? what is going on...

》》》

Teahyung explained everything to us and apparently he woke up at 3:00 am and some dark figure said to him if he doesn't sacrifice himself , the dark figure will kill us.

About 2 hours later all of us was in one room Teahyung explained everything , all of us were pretty scared except Yoongi , It seemed he knew exactly what was Going on and what to do.

Yoongi decided to speak up, "Teah what you did we're not mad it was out of control , But you can get out of this mess. The devil is trying to take us just like every other celebrity out there, He was trying to deceive you, We can say a prayer to God for him to protect us and take us out of this mess, we will hold hands, i will say the prayer and do not open your eyes or else you will be scarred for life"

 The devil is trying to take us just like every other celebrity out there, He was trying to deceive you, We can say a prayer to God for him to protect us and take us out of this mess, we will hold hands, i will say the prayer and do not open your ...

I will save you...