Free from the devil

The atmosphere was so dark and demonic i was scared but i trust Yoongi and even though I'm not Christian I know that there's a God thats watching over us, "Okay guys let's join hands" We joined hands and then shut our eyes then Yoongi spoke "You will hear things but DO not open your eyes" Then he started to pray , I was hearing screaming all types of stuff i can put out some of the things i heard like " i don't want to burn no no " and " I am sorry forgive forgive " it was so ...creepy.

》》》
after 20 minutes of bearing that, we opened our eyes and the atmosphere felt...clean pure and good, "this shall prove to you that you should stay close to God as possible especially as celebrities the devil can use us because we have a large following so when anything like that happeneds pray or say the blood is against you, then everything will be fine" Yoongi then went back to bed "Guys I'm sorry" Teahyung said we all smiled and told him it was okay because he was trying to protect us...But what would we do without Yoongi hyung, Thank God he was there.

》》》

it's been 5 days since that happened and honestly we got so close every Friday we would talk about God and say prayers and stuff , and now finally i was free from the devil , I was now happy.

Yellow is the colour of happiness, so when i think of you i think of happiness. Your my favourite colour.