August

It's August and everything seems to be going well, Me and Prince are doing good, he seems a little off sometimes but I don't pay attention to it, right now Prince is taking me to this really cool beach and I'm really excited.

It's been fifteen minutes and he's still not here ah seriously! let me call him..... " Baby I'm coming now" "Okay" I hung up the phone and just to waste time i was looking at pictures of Hoseok, He's just so amazing, Always happy... I wish I was always happy like him, well of course though. They have so many Army's that love them their making money they have everything, obviously they'd be happy...

Once again Prince loud horn snapped me out of my thoughts, I swear one day I'm gonna just throw A rock at his car...

I went outside and went In the car, weird he didn't hold the door or even smiled at me when i went in the car , I should ask if he's okay... "You okay?" I asked a bit nervously "Yeah i just missed you" He flashed me a smile.

The drive was silent not peaceful though like the energy in the car felt like anger, I wonder what's wrong with him.

》》》

This beach is so cool!!!! It has water!!! haha I'm kidding but it's really cool though me and prince are in the water just floating, He seems to have calmed down now.

"Star" Prince said with a soft voice "Y-Yes?" i answered like a little child  "I'm moving to Korea for school...I was wondering if you would come with me..." I stared at him with wide eyes "YES!" Why did i answer so stupidly sigh, He pulled me into a hug and said "I can't wait for a life with you baby" ehh A bit cringey but that was sweet...

I broke the hug "wait but i dont have much money " He smirked at me " baby look at who your talking to, I'm rich. You don't have to worry about money I got you" Then he kissed my forehead , Such a cocky bastard.

Hoseok P.O.V

We have a concert in Japan and I'm really excited! I always loved Japan I can't wait to go there, Hopefully I find love, Call me cheesy but it's what i want everyone else is in love and happy while I'm sad and heartbroken I just want someone to fix my heart.

You know...Just because we smile and act like we're happy doesn't mean we are... We are human like you...we just want to be truly loved and treated normally...

We want to be happy...