End.

Life is good.
God truly exists.
Happiness exists.
True love exists.

-3 years later-

I'm still in Korea with hobi, Bts is still going hard, everyday they get more popular. My relationship with hobi is good, he seems a bit suspicious, Like he's planning something. Peach is a kpop star now, Cherry owns a business and is getting married soon, My parents live in Korea now, and I was right about them having a baby, I have a two yesr old sister named hope, She's the cutest.

I own a flower shop now and I'm also a baker.

I'm just coming from work, I walked into the living room and there was a note attached to the TV Baby meet me at the place we had our first date, And dress nice;) I love you-Your oppa

Ah this man.

I went to get ready

While taking a shower, I was thinking, it isn't our anniversary ot valentines, Is he gonna propose!!!????¿¿¿

Nah I'm over thinking

I got dressed

Too extra?

Nahh

I drove to the exact same place where He made me his.

There it he was standing.

He beautifully decorated the beach with candles and such.

Tears came to my eyes.

I knew what it was.

I slowly walked up to him.

He pulled me into his arms.

We hugged for a while.

He broke the hug and looked at me.

Tears in his eyes tears in mine.

Then he spoke.

"Star I knew from the very first day I met you. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, Your strong, Wise, caring and so innocent, I promise to make your life amazing, I want a family with you, I want to hold your hands forever, star...will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Yes" I said with tears in my eyes, He lifted me up and twerl me around. He put me down. We were both sitting on the ground now.

He kissed me I kissed back, We kissed so passionately for so long.

He broke the kiss.

"I love you" He said "I love you too" I said.

We spent the rest of the night laying down talking about everything.

4 months later.

Day of the wedding.

I'm so nervous.

Everyone was here, My parents, friends, BTS. Hoseok.

I'm actually getting married.

Wow

After my mother finished helping me put on my dress, I looked in the mirror and I looked so beautiful.

"Wow my daughter is so beautiful" My mother said

》》》

My father was now walking me down aisle, I could see that hobi was crying a bit.

Suga and namjoon were also crying , Teahyung looked like he was trying not to cry the rest had huge smiles.

My dad kissed my forehead and walked off, Hobi took My hands.

After the pastor finished talking and stuff.

And now It was time

"Jung hoseok, I've loved for so long, I never imagined that I would spending my life with you, And I'm looking forward to it. Jung Hoseok...I love you...so much"

He was crying so was

"Star, your a really special girl, and I'm glad I met you. Even before I met you I had dreams about you, The day I met you I knew you were the one for me, Star you make me happy and Im looking forward to Life with you and God. I love you"

We slipped on each other rings.

"You may now kiss the bride"

The wedding went by pretty fast.

Now we're driving back home and I already know what's gonna happen.

I'm going to lose my virginity

We got into the house

And Hobi went into the room,I assume he was getting ready for tonight, I had already bought a black lacy dress and vanilla oil

I went into the bathroom and got naked, I rubbed myself vanilla oil and put on a black silky robe.

I also removed all my makeup.

I walked in the room. Candles were lit and Rose petals were everywhere. Hobi was already in the sheets glaring at me with a smirk.

He removed the sheets revealing his naked body.

I took off my robe and crawled on him.

You know what happened from there.

-6 years later- 

Hoseok pov

We have 2 kids , Michelle and kai. I love these kids so much.

My relationship with Star is good.

I'm not a idol anymore, I now live in my home town, everything is good. I live right next to my family and we're all happy.

Jimin ,teah and jungkook are travelling and all have YouTube channels now.

Suga is still doing music and Namjoon is teaching  while Jin took over his father's company.

The end.

I hope whoever reads this God will bless you with everything you've ever wanted and I hope your happy. Thank you for reading this book.

 Thank you for reading this book