A day with you.

I moved in last night at Hoseoks apartment the bed is so comfortable and when I go to bed I feel so safe and when I wake up I'm excited!

I walked to the bathroom and washed up.

-15 minuets later-

Alright! I'm all set for today, I walked into the living room and sat down but instantly the smell of pancakes hit me , I followed the smell and there he was shirtless flipping pancakes, I blushed and turned around not wanting him to see me. "I know your there star" He said "M-Morning" I said nervously "He turned around revealing his washboard abs my face was basically a tomato at this point, He noticed how hard I was blushing, "Ah I'll go put on a shirt " He walked out of the room and I basically just stood there, and no the pancakes are not burning he took them off.

He came back into the kitchen " Alright let's eat".

We sat there eating and I was thinking...won't I have to go back to Japan?  I let out a loud sigh " Star are you okay?" He said worried, "ah I'm just sad because I have to go back to Japan " I said , He gave me a smile "No you don't have to you can stay here for free" He said and smiled, I felt so bad, "No I don't want to be a burden " I said sadly "Ah Star...your not a burden" He was looking deep into my eyes this time "But still..." "Ah! "He said which kinda scared me "Tell you what just become my maid, clean and cook for me , and there your not a burden!" He gave me a big smile , I know how hard they work so coming home and have to cook and all must be frustrating "okay! deal!" I replied , we shook hands "Wait don't you have work ?" He laughed "No we have the week off " He said, I nodded "So today we will get to know each other" He pecked my nose.

》》》

We have been In the house for almost the whole day getting to know each other and I fall in love more with him every time a word escapes his mouth. Apparently he's went through depression and all those times I thought he was all happy he was suffering on the inside.

Hoseok pov

Okay I am convinced that I am in love with her , She's just so perfect I want to know more about her, she's so fascinating.
I want to bring her to my secret place where I go to relax but right now she's sleeping on me so...I guess I have to wait until she wakes up .