It's You

We've been in Korea for about two months now and it's honesty not that bad, It's actually pretty fun. If your wondering...I do see BTS some times but when I do, I try to hide because I really don't want hoseok to notice me...My relationship with Prince is okay I guess, Sometimes we argue but we make up pretty soon, Though sometimes he'd leave in the middle of the night saying "Its business".

》》》

It's like midnight now and I literally can't fall asleep, So I'll do what I always do, Go for a walk.

-15 minutes later-

I swear one day I'm gonna get kidnapped, I've been walking for sometime now I see a bench not so far from me, I should go take a seat, I went over to the bench and sat down, I looked up at the stars and it calmed me so much, I didn't even realise what was going on around me, A tear managed to leave my eye, I don't know why but I feel as if something is missing or someone...

I let out a sigh, well I attempted to...

Someone pulled me off the bench and tied me up well not one person, There was 3 of them dressed In all black, I screamed but one of them kicked me in my stomach making me scream even more "HEY STOP" I heard someone shout out, The three men ran off but one stopped and came back, He used a knife and slit my arm, I screamed, The person ran over to me and I was so shocked and embarrassed to see who it was, Jung Hosoek.

"It's you..." He said, He then untied me and put me on the bench.

"What are you doing here star" He asked, He looked like he was gonna start crying at any moment "I'm here with my boyfriend" I said nervously "B-Boyfriend?" He asked it seems as if he was hurt "Yeah.." I replied and looked down " We should go to him then and get you cleaned up " I looked up at him "No please he can't see me like this or know I was out this late" He nodded and took me back to his house.

We were now in the place where bts lived.

He took me to the bathroom and cleaned up my arm, "Star..." He said, " Yes?" I replied "What were you doing out so late?" He asked " I couldn't sleep so I just went for a walk" I replied not looking at him. " He ruffled my hair "Well anytime your going for a walk just call me, I wouldn't want you to get hurt" He said and flashed his sunshine smile.

Hosoek walked me home, On the way we talked about food, Yes just food.

I opened the door and went in, I didn't even go back in the bed i just sat on the couch ate and watched movies.

I just feel the need to protect you, But you already have someone protecting you

I just feel the need to protect you, But you already have someone protecting you...So I guess you don't need me.