Kidnapped

Days then weeks went by, My relationship with hobi is good, I speak to Peach and cherry and my parents almost everyday, But one thing that I wonder about Prince, No one has heard of him since that night. But I won't think about him, He's not worth it.

8:36 PM

I'm at the store getting ice cream, yes I know that it's unhealthy but I can't resist. Hobi Is sleeping he just got back from a fan sign so he must be tired.

-10 minuets later-

I'm now at the house, finally! I hate walking alone

"Oppa!" I shouted, No response. I went into the room , He wasn't there. I searched the whole place for him, But just wasn't there.

I decided to call him.......

"Hello" That voice, It was soft and seductive. "Prince" I said with hatred in my voice "What did you do with him you bastard?!!" I shouted "Wow baby calm down will you, he's safe here with me"
I was ready to kill. "Cut the shit and tell me where is he!" I shouted again when I looked down at myself fire was on my legs and in my hand, "Fine, We're at the our old hideout, see you there baby"
I hanged up the phone and ran to hobi's car, I already know how to drive so this is nothing.

Our old hide out... That's where we would go to just chill back...He seemed so real so true. But it was all fake!

-30 minutes later-

I stopped the car at an old Wear house, I stepped in each step I made fire was behind me buring everything.

Flashback
Hoseok pov

I was sleeping so peacefully until I got a message from Star "mint or mango" I didn't know what she was talking about but I really like mint, I unlocked the phone, As soon as I'm about to type the door bust open.

3 huge men who are like 6ft or so. "your coming with me" The one in the front said, I jumped off the bed and stood there waiting for one of them to make a move.

"Who are you?" I said, The same guy smirked "You don't have to know , GET HIM!"  he shouted I ran to my drawer for my knife but the guy grabbed me before I could.

They took me into a black van and I was in the middle of these two ugly men who had tattoo's all over.

"What do you want from me?" I said breaking the awkward silence "You'll see the same guy said while driving , All I had on my mind was star, I just hope that she's okay, I won't worry much because she's strong and I trust God.

About 30 minutes later I was at this old place, One of the guys pulled me into this dusty office place.

When we got in there he was, Sitting while smoking a cigarette,
"Oh" He saidl, He threw his cigarette behind him and walked up to me I wanted to fight him but these two men were holding both of my arms.

He came right into my face "Oh...he's quite handsome..." He said while smirking, I spat in his face, He looked at me "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MASTER???!!" one of the men shouted

"Calm down number 2" He said with a seductive voice "Go put him in the dungeon"

"Stop "  He said The two men stopped "And grabbed my phone out of one the guys pocket, He looked at me

"Was she fun?" He said and smirk I felt so angry "unlike you I Don't force women to do things that they don't want to" I said

He laughed and walked away.

The two men threw me into the dungeon and left me there , It was cold.

so cold and I was worried about Star.

Present time.

I found myself in a huge room, This room had nothing in it just a dongueon the fire behind me lit up the whole place, And there he was laying down crying I ran over to him

He jumped up "S-Star" He said while crying "I'll save you " I said before walking off, I went into the middle of the room

"PRINCE!!!" I screamed Fire was all over the place now.

Three huge men came running in front of me, I jumped over them all, I used everything in me and threw as much fire at them as I can, I watched them burn for a while and lit them out They were too weak to move.

I looked over to the dungeon to make sure that hobi is fine.

Then there he came. Walking and smirking.

He came right in front of me

"Hi baby" He said. I slapped him, His face turned to the side. He slowly turned at me

"You've gotten strong" He said, Someone grabbed me from behind I started to fire up again, Hobi screamed my name , I Looked over to him and smiled. I kicked prince and ran over to him.  And broke the bars of dungeon.

He ran out hugged me.

But we quickly broke the hug.

"How did you learn to control your power ?"

Prince said while struggling to get up, "You don't have to know" I said

Hobi kicked hum multiple times

"From now leave us alone, if you ever dare to do this again, i will ensure that you don't see daylight again " Hobi said.

We left him there and drove back home.

》》》

We were home now, we both sat down on the couch.

"Star are you okay?" He asked , I smiled at him "yes" I smiled at him. He smiled back

We both took a bath and got into bed we cuddled, "I love you" He whispered "I love you too" I said, He kissed me on my forehead.

"Good night star"

True love is one hell of a thing