Its time to confess

Star P.O.V

Finally exams are finished, This whole exam week has been a bit stressful, Why? well exams and the fact that me and Prince have become pretty close in such a short time but the stressing part is that Cherry and Peach keeps bugging me about it, Ah seriously !! "I ship you two so much " "You guys should get together already and "Your babies would look so cute ahhh", Nottttttt only that but guess what?? Let me give you a hint, what happens when a really popular guy gets close with an unpopular girl???? .....

His fangirls...Yes the fangirls...ARE TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE 24/7!!!!! Like damn we have exams and your trying to end me like what??

Phew~ sorry i had to let off all of that steam but yeah that's what happened, also Prince is taking me out today I'm so excited, but it's in 3 hours , He said "Dress fancy baby" He called me baby..uhm what ? Anyway i should just go pick out a dress

》》》

after 1 hour of scearching for the perfect dress, I found the perfect one

I now only have two hours to get ready, That's enough time i guess...

》》》

Okay I'm completely ready now and i look amazing and now I'm just waiting for Prince to show up i wonder how he looks, i then heard a horn so I'm assuming that its prince, So i opened the door at there he was standing with the door open looking all handsome and all...

we got into the car, " well this is a nice car " Is said while looking around "yeah , you look really amazing by the way" i smiled at him "you look amazing too".

》》》

It's been 20 minutes of driving and we aren't really talking much but its peaceful "we'll be there soon its just 10 minutes left" "okay" i replied .

10 mins later we're at some fancy looking place "oh fancy" he looked at me satisfied "yeah"he replied cheerfully, We went it and it was so beautiful seriously only rich people come here

We went to our table and sat down a little after we made our order and we just talked about life and stuff.

》》》

It's been 15 minutes and the talk is still going well.

"Star " Prince said while looking deep into my eyes again "I think I'm...in love with you"...What? what what¿¿¿¿¿????? did he just say... I really like him too but...

"Will you please be my girlfriend?" He took out a promise ring "I promise to take care of you and love you forever , please..."

"Okay...i accept"

star you fool...

We ate and left, and now we're in the car, he seems pretty happy too...

》》》

12:30 AM

"Do you know what you have done star?" "you broke me" "Hosoek..why are you in black ??? Your supposed to be yellow"
"Why? Because your now with a man who is associated with fear, power, mystery, elegance, aggression and...evil... that's why I'm black find me star come to me "

I woke up very sweaty it's so late i should go drink some water, while drinking water i thought "Star come find me "that's all i remember... who wants me to find them?...normally when i dream they come true i wonder what this is about...

normally when i dream they come true i wonder what this is about

come find me...star...I'm fading.