Spice to Be Added

Ace was enjoying himself. 2D, the cute band leader, who rules with a marshmallow fist, is like putty in his hands. He knows it'll only be a matter of time before... he tried to contain himself, keep his cool around 2D, keep the touch as close to platonic as possible. Even for 2D's lack of eyes, he could still see them wanting more, but unwilling to admit it, to Ace, and maybe to himself. He had to wait for 2D to ask, and while the wait was difficult, he knew it would surely be worth it. As of right now he was making some dinner, and Russ had cracked a few jokes about him being domesticated. A flash of his switch blade stopped it, but he couldn't deny that he must be.

"Oi bACE What you makin?" The bluenette of his thoughts stumbled in; 2D had been drinking more often as of late, and Ace didn't ask why, because he always was more 'friendly' when he was. By now he has began to hide the alcohol from 2D, because he did still care about the boy's health.

"I'm not quite sure, but spice is still to be added."

"Ooh is it a spicy dish then?" 2D had a slight slur, and he wobbled up to behind Ace, giving him a hug from behind, while the bassist tried to avoid burning anything. 

"Careful there, stoves hot."

"Like you?" 2D giggled. 2D was in fact a flirty drunk, and as much as Ace would enjoy this, he also had to keep him from making any rash decisions. 

"No, 400 degrees."

"Ah so not as hot as you." 2D nuzzled his face into the bassist's shoulder, and the latter could have sworn he felt a bump from a lower region. It was when 2D's cuddling caused him to spill the contents of the pan that he gave up. Ace turned around and grabbed 2D's wrists, and backed him into the opposite wall of the kitchen.

"Is this what you wanted?" Ace asked his voice a low growl. 2D bit his lip and nodded, and the tent in his jeans grew. Ace used all his strength in will power to let go of 2D and walk back to the food he was preparing, leaving behind a disappointed tipsy 2D. "At lease be sober the first time." Ace said, back to his nonchalant voice.
~~~~~~
Hahahahahahah the shortest it's ever been at 399 words.
I've been lacking motivation, sorry for that, I had to dump my ex for reasons, and it's not been a fun week or so. Except for a new guy confessed to me, where are all these not straights coming from??? Well anyways, enjoy the tease of a spice and woo #acecopular is now a thing!