<< LIES >>

The next morning:

( Marla gets up first, she has to go pee, really bad, she rushes to the bathroom but the room door is locked she wonders why but unlocks it and goes to the bathroom. Around 10am everyone is awake and the boys go out to go biking or something. Marla and Sam start talking and Sam tells her the truth about last night before Saul starts spreading his rumors. )

Marla: So was last night better?
Sam: I mean I guess, not really, ugh I don't know.
Marla: Well what do you mean you don't know? What happened?

Sam: Ugh. So. We weren't sleeping together at first I in here with you guys, then he came in and tried to sleep with me and " cuddle " I told him no and tried to brush him off and then I went into the living room without him. Thinking it was over. Then he came into the fucking living room. And at this point I was so done with all of his shit. So I tried to go into the room and he was apologizing and I was just really tired so I thought we could just sit there and sleep, but no. He started rubbing up against me and trying to finger me. I got him off me for a while. We fell asleep. Then I got up to go to the bathroom. And he fucking came into the bathroom wondering where I was because he missed me ugh.

Marla: Oh. I'm sorry that sounds awful.

Sam: Oh just wait it gets better. Then after we were done in the bathroom we went back to the couch. He took up the whole fucking couch. He probably thought i was going to get on top of him or something. Which I didn't I pushed his lazy ass over and faced the wall and once again we were spooning and he was rubbing his small ass boner up against me.   I was telling him over and over again to stop. Then he pulled my shorts down and started fingering me. Even though I was definitely telling him no. And I turned around and told him to stop then he started making out with me. We are making out for like 5-10 minutes and then he shoves my head down to his crotch and forces me to suck his dick. And you could probably tell how mad I was by then. For like 10 minutes I was sucking his dick before I pushed him away ran into the room and locked the door.

Marla: So that's why the door was locked this morning huh. Well I'm really really sorry. I'll talk to Darren about having Saul stay away for a while because your way more important than he is and we have known you way longer. Point is he isn't important and we will get rid of him for awhile because he is a piece of shit.

(Switch scenes to the guys on their walk or bike trip or whatever the fuck they were on.)

Darren: So how did it go last night sleeping alone? Haha
Saul: I didn't sleep alone.
Darren: Oh?
Saul: Yea, Sam was begging me to come " cuddle " again which means she wanted me to fuck her good just like i did the other night.
Darren: Did you?
Saul: did I what? Fuck her brains out yes! And I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all. She's pretty good at giving blowjobs. And she's super tight, if she had a pussy maybe I'd wife her up.
Darren: Yea, I mean it is weird that she's kind of like a dude. But if you were just interested in the female parts of her. Then it's fine it wasn't gay unless you were like jerking her off or sucking her off.
Saul: Ew no, why would I do that... I'm not gay man.
Darren: Well you did fuck her ass...
Saul: So?
Darren: My girlfriend doesn't even do anal. That shit is gross, literally.
Saul: I fucked her twice now and Sam's never got shit on my dick. She even sucked my dick after I fucked her brains out.
Darren: Well at least you got some. My girl has been being weird about sex lately.
Saul: That sucks, because I was totally balls deep in her best friend's ass last night hahaha.
(The guys high five)
Darren: Was it weird having sex with us in the same room as you too?
Saul: I don't know for me yeah a bit. I mean if you guys would've caught us that would be weird. But I think Sam was super turned on by doing it in the same room as you guys.
Darren: So tell me like about how it happened last night.

Saul: So first, she was sleeping in the room right? Then she came out to the living room, and got on top of me and started riding me. Kissing my neck, whispering dirty things in my ear. She was telling me how bad she wanted me inside her again. And I was just going along at first, then I told her she cant be loud because we didn't want to wake you guys up. Then she got naked. And she took my clothes off, and just started sucking me off, she sucked me so good I came straight down her throat, obviously she swallowed like the good little slut she is. Then I fingered her for a good 10 minutes then we had to stop because she was getting loud, and we started to make out again. And she spit on my dick and jerked me off until I was hard enough to fuck her good. She is really really tight bro. Like I'm not huge but it was hard to stuff it all in there. She was going slow at first, then I had her riding me like a pro. And in no time I shot my warm load up that tight ass. Like I said if she had a pussy I'd get her pregnant. She's really hot, besides the fact that she has a dick too...

Darren: That was too much info for me, but sounds like you too had a great time, I'll try to get Marla to bring her over more often so you can have more fun together.

Saul: Wait, I wasn't done. Then we fell asleep, and I woke up at like 3am or 4am to go pee, and she came into the bathroom while I was peeing and she asked me why I left her on the couch alone, I told her I was coming back and she said she missed me. I think she's like addicted to my dick, I must be really good. The I started washing my hands and she kisses me and grabs my dick and she whispers " fuck me now " into my ear. How am I going to tell her no, especially when she's already naked and I'm already naked, so I throw her up on the sink and spit on my dick then on my hand and lube her ass up, then I shove it in while I'm covering her mouth and she calls me daddy. Man I was so turned on by that I came in like 2 minutes. But yeah, you should bring her around more often.

Darren: You guys fucked on my bathroom sink, Ugh nasty man, nasty.
Saul: Sorry, I can't control her sex drive, I was just giving her what she was asking for.
Darren: We should get back, I think Sam is leaving and I want to tell Marla about her slutty best friend. Haha.

( The guys start heading back to the complex )