Connor x Android Reader

Y/N was opening one of the boxes she ordered from CyberLife earlier. She gladly accepted Connor's offer to deliver them.

She led him inside her house, putting the boxes on the kitchen counter.

'Y/N, you purchased two packs of blue blood and biocomponents. Are those for your android?' He asked, scanning the boxes.

'Yeah.' She replied, almost immediately.

'I sent her to buy some food from the grocery store.' She explained when she noticed that Connor was suspiciously looking around the room.

'You never mentioned that you had an android.'

'I thought I shouldn't mention them more than necessary at work. Besides, you know that lieutenant Anderson doesn't like them very much. Didn't want to piss him off.'

Connor nodded, but he knew that something about her android didn't add up. He couldn't find out what yet.

'Hey, can you hand me the knife?' She asked, noticing that the box was taped.

He took the knife from the drawer, but right before she could reach it, it slipped out of his hand. She caught it in time before it could hit the floor, but she grabbed the wrong side and the blade cut into the skin of her palm.

'Ow... Fuck.' She grimaced in pain, but her eyes widened in realization seconds later.

She covered the wounded hand, backing away from Connor.

'Y/N! I'm so sorry, are you okay?' He was concerned- mistakes like that never happened to him. He was also worried for Y/N, even though he knew that the cut wasn't dangerously deep.

'I'm fine.' Y/N started to panic. She couldn't use the tissue, so she had to leave the room and get away from Connor as fast as possible. She headed to the other room but Connor blocked the door.

'Y/N, don't touch the wound, it might get infected. I'll make sure that your wound is clean. Can you give me your hand?'

'No.' She answered simply, not wasting her time on finding any answer longer than that. She had to leave the room now. 'Get out of my way.' Her voice was shaking, but her tone was harsh at the same time.

She was confused noticing that Connor didn't move at all. She didn't understand- wasn't he supposed to follow orders...?

Connor had to find out why she started acting strange all of a suden, rather from worry than curiosity.
'I'm sorry, but my first priority is-'

Connor's voice faded when he noticed blue liquid dripping from her hand - exactly the place she cut herself. It wasn't red or thick, so it couldn't be human blood. He entered his mind palace to examine the substance, but when he saw the results of the analysis he doubted the accuracy of his system for the first time. The thing on Y/N's hand was thirium.

'Y/N?' Connor was staring at her in disbelief. He was still processing the new information.

The shock on her face turned to tired expression as she sighed, giving up. How could she possibly explain blue blood leaking from her wound? She understood that she couldn't lie about herself anymore, now that the fact that she wasn't human was so obvious.
'Honestly, I thought you'd notice this right away, but guess I was wrong.'

It was true. He never analyzed her closely, because the option of her being a deviant never even appeared in his artificial mind. He entered the mind palace once more, this time just to scan her alone. The words that started appearing before his eyes left him speechless.

               Name: Y/N

               Model: NW400

               Purpose: Unknown

               Serial number:682-729-977

How could he fail to observe such a thing? He shouldn't have allowed himself to miss an important detail like that. It wasn't even a detail. But Y/N was acting so normal, so human, that it was almost impossible for someone to assume that she was an android. Other deviants Connor has dealt with before were all kinds of strange, considering the fact that no matter how human they felt, it was impossible for them to completely abandon their origins. But, all the emotions Y/N showed were so natural that he never even doubted them. It seemed as if Y/N forgot what she actually was, which gave her the ability to start her life anew.

His thinking was interrupted by Y/N's voice.

'Let me guess, you're going to arrest me now?' She asked, accepting the situation.

At this point, Connor also didn't have to lie anymore. Not to her, at least. He stopped being sure about his system's stability a long time ago. Lately, not even the fact that he self-tested regularly could calm him down, because the results weren't comforting at all.

The response she got from  him wasn't the one she expected.

'No, I don't think so.'

She frowned in confusion. He was about to answer the 'why' that she never voiced, but was obviously wondering.

Connor closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath, even if he didn't need to. He lied to others as well as himself - he refused to accept the truth. At first he ignored every emotion he felt from time to time, but he couldn't do that forever. He never had the courage to confess that to anyone, but after his revelation about Y/N, Connor decided that maybe this was the right time to finally let it out.

He took her hands in his and squeezed them gently.

'Because I'm a deviant too.'