5. lust (18+)

PLEASE READ AHEAD AT YOUR OWN CAUTION. MATURE SCENES AHEAD. WILL HAVE *** WHEN THE SCENES START. 

***[[MATURE SCENES STARTING]]***

Chang Sheng lifted Yu Hua onto Xiao Hei, his midnight black horse dressed in celebratory red trassels and then slid into the spot behind Yu Hua. Without another word, he wrapped his arms tight around the smaller boy, as if he had fit there all his life, and swiftly, they rode off into the night.

Their way was only lighted by the dim twinkling of red lanterns as Xiao Hei galloped across the stone paths. The cold air nipped at them, but Yu Hua felt warm in Chang Sheng's arms. Internally, his heart beat like a hummingbird's wings. They were to go back to Chang Sheng's inner palance...

And...

He turned red just thinking about it. 

As if Chang Sheng could hear his thoughts, he lowered his lips to Yu Hua's ears and murmured gently, "You have no idea how long I have been waiting for."

Yu Hua turned towards Chang Sheng, eyes wide and blushing. 

Chang Sheng smiled handsomely at Yu Hua, and just then, Xiao Hei trotted to a stop. Chang Sheng swung himself off the horse, seemingly oblivious to what his words did to Yu Hua, and helped the young man down. Yu Hua squeaked, Xiao Hei's back much to far from the floor. However, Chang Sheng caught him in a billow of red robes. Yu Hua blushed, and looked up. 

Chang Sheng was so beautiful in the moonlight. Soft lips, strong nose, sharp jaw. His hair, akin to silk fell over on shoulder, and his eyes were so dark and warm with love it made Yu Hua melt in his arms. 

"Chang Sheng," he whispered softly. "I love you."

"I love you too, Yu Hua," Chang Sheng bent down to nuzzle Yu Hua on the nose. "And now, you're mine."

His eyes clouded, with something Yu Hua couldn't quite put his finger on. 

He nodded at Xiao Hei, giving the horse a signal to trot away into his stall. Then, with purpose, Chang Sheng began striding into his inner palace. 

As they made their way to the gates, young servant girls dressed in a dark pink appeared out of nowhere, keeping their heads bowed low as they pulled open the door. 

The two of them, dressed in billowing red robes, with the soft and glowing Yu Hua in the arms of the charismatic and handsome Chang Sheng; they looked like they had just stepped out of a painting. 

Once they made their way past the palace gates, Yu Hua's mouth opened in surprise. 

The entire palace was made up of a rich, dark red wood, with a courtyard made of pale stones and a small garden with a bubbling pond and blooming cherry blossom trees. 

"Now those cherry blossoms will bloom year-round for you, Yu Hua," Chang Sheng murmured gently in his wife's ear. Yu Hua blushed, and looked away. 

The building was extravagant, tall, with dragon doorknobs and intricate carvings on the roof. Everywhere Yu Hua looked, it was beautiful and luxurious. Especially when they entered the palace itself, and everything was draped with white and gold silk and all the furniture was made of a polished, dark wood. 

Chang Sheng walked down the hall, purposefully, until they reached yet another set of bigger doors, which the maids opened slowly. Chang Sheng entered with a confident stride. Yu Hua's eyes couldn't keep up fast enough, so imagine how surprised he must have been when he was dropped onto the softest bed he had ever touched.