6. morning after (18+)

***[[CAUTION! MATURE SCENES AHEAD! PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WILL HAVE A *** WHEN MATURE SCENES START AND END!!]]***

Yu Hua woke up with an aching pain in his back. But when he looked over and saw Chang Sheng sleeping soundly with Yu Hua wrapped in his arms, he didn't care anymore. Sometime through the night Chang Sheng must've also thrown the blanket over them, because Yu Hua felt the warm, heavy silk fabric weigh down on him. He shifted in the same spot a little, experimenting how sharp his pain was.

Chang Sheng woke up, startled, to hearing Yu Hua exclaim, "Ow!"

***[[MATURE SCENES STARTING!!]]***

"Yu Hua?" Chang Sheng sat up, his eyes bleary but full of concern. "What happened?!"

"Ah," Yu Hua laughed slightly, wincing in pain. "It's nothing. It's just that..." he stared down at Chang Sheng's lower body. "You were a little...big," Yu Hua blushed, whispering the last part. Chang Sheng smiled proudly.

"You know," Chang Sheng grinned, looking similar to a snake or a cat, "we could go again."

He traced a finger up Yu Hua's limbs, from mid-foreleg to shoulder, and Yu Hua shivered. Chang Sheng then lowered himself, without breaking eye contact from Yu Hua, down to his thighs and spread them open, licking and sucking the pale skin. Yu Hua blushed a deep shade of red as Chang Sheng licked closer to his rising member, moving to his inner thighs.

Yu Hua writhed as Chang Sheng lifted his lips to his balls, and then stopped moving with a yelp of pain.

"Yu Hua?" Chang Sheng said, removing his mouth and looking up with worry.

"I'm fine," Yu Hua gritted out. "It just - hurts -"

Chang Sheng's eyebrows crossed in concern, and he threw the blankets back and got out of bed. Yu Hua inhaled sharply at the shock of cold, just before Chang Sheng lovingly folded the blankets over Yu Hua again.

"You should have a bath," Chang Sheng said. "To help with the pain." He stood, naked and glorious, and stalked over to a closet where he pulled out a thin white under robe. Yu Hua gaped at Chang Sheng's beautiful body, and how delicious he looked as he pulled the silk under robe on. His member became semi-hard again, which he somehow managed to will down.

Chang Sheng glanced over at the bed, and smirked as he saw Yu Hua blush like a tomato before pulling open the door and calling the maids out.

The traits Chang Sheng required for his maids was speed and accuracy, so that they could finish what they were doing quickly and get back out. This was particularly true as they entered with a large brown tub with trays of flower petals and buckets of hot water. Chang Sheng didn't want them staying longer than they needed to, lest they had time to glance at Yu Hua.

Chang Sheng looked back at the bed as the maids scurried around the large tub, pouring the water in. His beautiful, beautiful Yu Hua.

He felt so good yesterday, sinking himself into Yu Hua. His moans, cries, blushes, they were all so erotic to Chang Sheng and made him hot and bothered.

Chang Sheng coughed, looking away as the maids quickly scurried out again. He would be having fantasies for the rest of his life. And as soon as Yu Hua was over his pain...

It was Chang Sheng's turn to blush, and he shook his head free of the thoughts, walking over to Yu Hua's side.

"Come on," Chang Sheng said. "My love, I'll carry you."

Yu Hua blushed at the endearment, but pulled back the blanket and shakily scooted to the side of the bed. Chang Sheng scooped him up, easily carrying Yu Hua to the tub. Yu Hua started blushing again as the cold air bit his skin. He was unaccustomed to being so naked in front of someone. But, Chang Sheng had already seen everything of his last night...