1

Kade's POV

i just entered the house after a long day of training. i walked into the kitchen looking to get a glass of water when my annoying twin brother was locked in a embrace with his mate.

Kenzie was his mate, she was Ross daughter who is my dads beta.

"gross could you like not do that in here?" i said in an annoyed voice.

they pulled away and William looked at me.

"what's your problem? lately you have had this weird tone to your voice with me?" Willam was getting angry.

"there's nothing wrong. okay i am perfectly fine. so go back to enjoying the company of your mate okay." i scoffed and made my way out of the kitchen forgetting about the water.

"hey" he grabbed my arm.

i pulled out of his grip. and turned around. "what?" i asked.

"apologize to Kenzie" he says and he was angry.

" i am sorry Kenzie that you got stuck with my idiot brother happy." i said then left.

" asshole." he growled then pushed me.

i turned around and punched him in the face.

"hey knock it off." Kenzie yelled.

but it was to late we where already to into the fight. which isn't unexpected. the tension between us has been really high lately. and it was just a matter of who snapped first.

"hey brake it up" i heard my dad yell. i was suddenly pulled off him.

i noticed it was Ross who was holding me back and dad was holding William back.

"office now" Dad demanded.

i pulled out of Ross grip and stomped to the office. i sat down on the chair. and William sat down beside me.

"what the hell was that?" dad growled and slammed the door close.

" ask him he started it" William pointed the blame on me.

" of course it's always my fault it always has been. cause god forbid you can't do anything wrong." i yelled.

"what are you even taking about? you punched me first." William yell.

"no you grabbed my arm when i wanted to leave." i scoffed.

"ya cause you where an ass to Kenzie." he growled.

"i didn't even say anything directed to her. it was about both of you." i huffed.

"okay enough i don't care who started it." dad snapped.

we both shut up cause we knew he's mad.

"what the hell has been going on between the two of you. it's been consistent." dad said.

i didn't say anything and Will didn't either.

" is no one going to say anything?" my dad said.

but before we could reply mom came barging in the room. with a pissed off look on her face.

"so it's true then. what the hell happened?" she was the one yelling.

" i have no idea Kade has had this stick up his ass lately."William snapped.

"language" mom scowled.

" Kade your brother is right. what's wrong? you just haven't been acting the same lately?" my mom says in a soft tone.

i then noticed that Ross was slowly leaving the room. more then likely to give us are space as a family.

"nothing" i tried to get them to believe me.

"ya right, you expect us to believe that?" mom asked.

i was so angry, i just wanted to scream and shift and run until i can't feel my legs. but i didn't move or say anything. cause i knew what i had to say would hurt them.

"well?" it was my dad this time.

"i don't want to talk about it." i growled and stood up from my chair. and stormed out of the room.

"Kade Eastman Morgan. Get back here" i heard my dad yell.

but it was to late i was shifted and running into the woods. off to find some clarity.

William's POV

i watched Kade storm out the door. dad looked pissed and mom looked like she wanted to cry.

"i am going to give that boy-"dad started but mom cut him off.

"no let him go." she says.

"that boy i swear" dad sighed.

"dad?" Grace came into view.

"hey sweetheart" she smiled and motioned her inside.

" is everything okay?" she asked.

" yes everything's fine, your brother just needed to blow off some steam." dad tells her.

" i feel bad for him" Grace sighed.

"what do you mean honey?" mom asked this time.

she looked like she was afraid to say anything.

"honey say what you have to say" mom says softly.

"well um i mean he's always living in Willy's shadow. he's second born. doesn't have a mate. a important title cause we know he's not going to be alpha or beta. so i mean but what do i know." she says nervously.

mom and dad looked shocked for a second. but i knew she was right. that's why he's been so snappy with me.

"why can't he be beta?" i asked.

"because Ross had a son. it goes to him before anyone else." dad explained.

"we can't do anything to change that?" i asked dad.

he sighed. "no i am sorry. i have been looking and i haven't found anything. but then there's the fact that RJ has been training for this for so long. how could you take that away from him ?" dad explained.

"dad" Weston came running into the office

"what?" he asked.

"something wrong with Kade. i was out for a run cams across him and he went crazy. he tried to attack me." he got out fast.

dad stood up and was out the door  faster then i have seen him move in a long time.

this was not good Kade was slowly losing control of him self. and if he didn't fix it he would have to be locked up in the cell. because it's to dangerous for him to be around other wolves.