2

Kade's POV

i was so angry, my wolf was in total control. and he didn't want anyone to bother him. no matter who they where. i felt bad for almost attacking Weston, but was just so angry and hurt. hurt that my family didn't really see the problem.

they didn't care enough to understand us. i heard rusting of leaves in the distance and went onto defends mode. ready to attack any one who comes my way.

but seconds later my dad came into view with Ross behind him. more then likely if things got out of hand.

'shift now' dad mind linked.

i wanted to stand my ground. show him i was strong enough to resist him.

'shift now' he growled out his demand stronger then the last time.

And i just could resist. so i shift and so did he throwing me a pair of shorts. i slipped then on. and looked at the ground. i am sure the only reason he's here is to get me in trouble for almost attacking weston.

"son" dad said in a soft voice. which totally shocked me. i thought he would have been livid.

i still didn't look up to meet his eyes. i heard him sigh.

" look at me." he said.

i slowly brought my gaze up to look at him.

" come back to the office, we need to all have a little family talk." dad said.

i didn't say anything. i just followed behind him. the walk back was only a short one as i didn't get as far as i hoped. we walked into the office and everyone was all in there.

mom, Grace, Will, and Weston. i didn't sit. i just kept standing. dad motioned for me to sit down. i huffed then took the seat i was sitting in earlier.

mom was the first one to speak. " why didn't you say anything?" she asked.

"said anything about what?" i played dumb.

Will sighed beside me. "your an idiot you know that. you know what she's taking about."

i stood up from my chair. " i shouldn't have had to said anything." i growled.

no one one said anything. so i continue. " for as long as i can remember it was always me who got blamed. 'mom kade took this kade took that' i never got to explain. you get to be alpha you get to find your mate first. you get to be bloody born first. i am always second best. and you all know that. you never cared about me as much as you did him. cause it doesn't matter what i do. it's always been about him." i growled out.

Will looked hurt at what i just said. but it's true he's always been the favourite.

"well i am sorry that you feel that way. but i don't think i have ever played favourites. i love you all equally." mom says.

" ya you might. but everybody knows that i am not going anywhere. my family the pack everyone i am just this random member of the family the odd ball." i said.

" you know what, you have no right to feel sorry for your self." William said.

"William." my mom said in a sharp tone.

"no, how can you even say that. we all know that you where smarter then me in school. your a better fighter then i am. so you have no right to say all that stuff." he was angry.

"easy for you to say. you get the title no matter what you do. i always had to and still have to work harder then you. to show that i am good at something. because i always knew that i would never have anything important part in this pack." i admitted.

"that's not true" dad tried to say.

i scoffed " ya okay. what was it dad? because i know for a fact that you wanted Weston as head of Warriors i heard you taking with Ross. so what's left nothing. i can't be beta i can't be alpha so i have nothing." i said.

dad looked shocked at what i just announced and so did Weston.

"i never said that. i said he would make a great head of Warriors. but i always intended to give the position for you. you must have just heard me wrong." dad stood tall and looked me in the eyes. which held no trace of a lie in them.

William's POV

i can't believe that my own twin felt this way. of all the people out there to feel that was my twin. i always thought we where so close growing up. that we truly understood each other but i guess i was wrong.

but i mean he can't complain. cause we all know that he's a better fighter. and he was smarter in school. but i guess i did kinda slack off cause i always knew that i was going to be Alpha. where he was always trying to prove that he was good enough to be an alpha. even though he knew that he would never be one.

and now that i think about he's not totally wrong. i never had to worry about where i would fit in. or what i was going to do. because i always knew. i feel like an ass hole. and then i found Kenzie and it just made everything worse cause i was the first one to find my mate.

i guess it helped that she was in our pack. so that ment that his mate wasn't in this pack. or if she was she wasn't born yet. which would totally suck. after dad admitted that he wanted him to run the head of worries i felt a bit better for him.

but i knew that it's not what he wanted. and to be honest i think everyone else could tell as well.

" i am sorry" i said out of nowhere.

Kade turned to look at me. he raised his eye brows.

" i am sorry about what i just said. i guess i never really thought about it until now. i really wish that you could be my beta." i tell him.

mom was smiling, and dad looked pretty pleased to. but kade looked defeated.

" ya but we all knew it wouldn't happen. i guess head warriors isn't so bad." he tried to smile and lighten the mood. but then turned to Weston.

"i am sorry i almost attacked you. i was really angry" he looked really embarrassed.

"it's all good i didn't even get hurt. so it's all good." weston smiled.

"family hug" mom says with a big grin.

so we all stand up and got into one big family hug.