11

Kades POV

"who's Faith?" i asked confused.

"totally like her not to tell you her name. she's the person who held you captive. I want you to kill her." Jenny says.

i looked up at her as i was laying on the ground cause it hurt to move.

" i can try" i tell her.

" no you will, i will train you to use your white wolf powers. you are stronger then you and your family thinks." she says.

i heard rustling in the woods. and soon enough i saw Sammy. he looked shocked to see me.

"Kade" he gasped and ran to my side.

he looked from me to Jenny.

"long story." i sighed. then two more guys came into view.

"here help me grab him we have to bring him back to the pack house. You run ahead get the alpha." he pointed to Jack.

no one objected his orders. they bent down to pick me up and i yelled in pain.

" sorry you more then likely have broken ribs." Sammy says.

" mhm" i said cause i was in so much pain.

"okay we are going to start moving." Sammy tells me.

i didn't say anything. i was in so much pain. i knew they where running but not as fast as they could. it felt like hours  but it was really minutes we where in front of the pack house. Sammy and the other guy i couldn't see set me down gently. but it still hurt.

"Kade" i heard the sweet voice of my mate. and i saw her running right towards me.

she went down on the ground and crashed her body to mine. causing me to yell in pain again.

"oh my god i am so sorry i wasn't even thinking." she pulled away and i knew she was crying.

i slowly lifted my arms. and pulled her so she was back to where she was. i didn't care if i was in pain i needed her to just hold me.

" i kept my promise." i brushed the hair out of her eyes.

"My baby" i heard mom.

"Kade" i heard william and weston and grace all yell.

they where all in my view. dad holding mom as she was trying not to sob.

"who this?" Dad motions to Jenny.

" i am Jenny you knew my mom Camille" Jenny looked down at the ground.

" oh my, you poor girl we heard what that nasty woman did. i am so sorry" mom pulled her into a hug.

" it's totally fine. but i have some things i need to share with you l. my mom told me to tell you it's about Kade." Jenny says.

i could hear Amethyst starting to growl as her wolf wasn't liking that Jenny knew something about me that she didn't.

i kissed her forehead and she smiled down at me.

"alright dear but first we need to get Kade check out." Mom says.

" no i am fine." i said and tried to sit up. but was met with terrible pain.

"Kade you know they didn't inject you with just wolf bane right." Jenny says.

"what no." i asked confused.

"she injected you with wolf bane and some type of other chemicals. and wouldn't tell me what. And i know this might sound terrible, but what you need for the cure isn't here. it's on the other side of the world. that's why she did this. and i am afraid that if you don't have this in seventy two hours. your wolf will become weak. and you will start having symptoms and die." Jenny explained.

"well what are the symptoms?" my dad growled.

" i don't know, the only reason i know this much is cause she was talking to another witch. and i was listening. she didn't know i was there." Jenny says.

"well we have to go find this cure" Amethyst growled.

" it might sound crazy, but the only person who can get the cure for him is William, because they are twins. it's crazy i know but he's the only person. According to the witch who i still haven't figured out yet i couldn't see her face. says that the potion used has to be found by the twin cause it requires there blood.not all of it just like a test tube or something. because the witch who guards it was a twin. so she knows the magic behind the twin bond." Jenny explained.

" no way you can't go. it's to dangerous." I tell william.

" no i have to go, we don't know what theses symptoms are. you could die. i can't let that happen." he says.

"do you know the witch who guards it?" Mom asked Jenny.

" i have heard of her. she lives in Scotland. we could always try and contact her. but William still might have to make the trip down."Jenny says.

i was suddenly hit with a huge wave of pain. it was so strong that i started to half shift.

"oh my god Kade." Amethyst screams. but it all went black.

William POV

Jenny was taking when all of a sudden Kade yelled and started to half shift. Amethyst screamed and so did mom. meanwhile dad and i jumped in to action. he called the pack doctor and i grabbed his arms and placed them over his head so he wouldn't trash around and hit someone.

"Kade Kade damnit don't close your eyes. Kade." i growled at him. but it was to late his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

then he started to shake. he was having a seizure.

"he's having a seizure." i yelled out so someone would come.

"move away" i heard the pack doctor shout.

i got off Kade and he got his kit out then rolled kade on to his side.

"we can't do much. we just have to wait for it to stop. but if it goses longer then five minutes. well will see if it comes to that." he said.

"Jenny william office. we are calling that witch." Dad growled.

we all nodded in agreement. and made our way to Dads office.

"i thought you said we have seventy two hours." dad growled when he was behind his office door.

"i swear that's what they said. and. i was listening in on there conversation. maybe it has something to do with him being a descent of the great one" Jenny said.

Dad and i stopped in our tracks.

"did you just say my son is the decent of the great one?" dad asked.

"yes i did. that's what i was going to tell you earlier." Jenny said.

"mind telling me how that works?" Dad asked her.

"right, so you have read the legend right?"Jenny says.

"of course i have." Dad says.

" right well Rivers  great grandma was born a poor child. and she became mated to the great one. so it was said that the gene would carry on only threw the male who had both the great one gene and the oldest blood line gene. and i am not sure why William didn't get it since he was the oldest. but since river had the great one gene. and your family is the oldest blood line. that's how it happened. your son is going to be more powerful then the great one."