7

Williams POV

Two days it's been two days since Kade was taken from us. and the pack was a mess. mostly my parents. they where freaking out, dad was yelling at everyone. and mom could stop crying.

and let's not forget the fact that his mate. she was either super angry or always crying. but yesterday she decided to lock her self in Kades room. the only people she let in was my mom and her sister. she wanted nothing to do with the rest of us.

especially her parents, she only let my mom in cause she wanted to be in Kades room, cause she was crying her eyes out. and then i guess you could say the two of them kinda bonded. it was really tense in the house right now. we where all walking on eggshells.

" Okay we have to think. who do we know that has something against you guys" It was my uncle Max.

mom called him yesterday and he had arrived only about an hour ago.

" i have no idea, we have never had any problems. except that creep who was killing white wolves." My sad sighed.

"but he's dead. i killed him remember" Max said.

"wait what? what happened" i asked confused.

" great" dad sighed.

" you never told them the story?" Max questioned.

" no i never told them that story." dad sighed.

" okay what is going on?" i wanted to know.

" before you where born. your mom was pregnant with you and your brother. some guy was out for the blood of white wolves. Because they held great power. so long story short he declared war. and Max killed him before he could kill me." Dad explained.

"how have we never heard that story." i wondered.

" because it's one i don't like to tell or remember" dad sighed.

" but wait non of us our white wolves." Grace says.

dad sighed, and mom looked at the ground.

"what?" i was confused.

"Kade was actually a white wolf." Dad tells us.

"what no way. his fur is black." i pointed out.

"because we had a witch change it." mom confessed.

"how am i just hearing about this now?" Max gasped.

" that's why he was always better a fighting. because he possesses some of the traits. but we blocked his ability. because we didn't know if it was safe. the same thing happened to me. although i always knew i was a white wolf." mom tells us.

" so you had a witch change his fur colour. and block his ability. just so he could stay safe then" i wondered.

" yes we didn't know who was out there from that fight. we always knew there was a chance at having a white wolf. but we always thought it would be Grace. because the gene has only been passed threw mother to daughters. never mother to son. at least in my side of the family. as far as we know." mom explained.

"so why didn't you ever tell Kade?" i asked.

"because we wanted to protect him. and now that he's been taken it's a good thing. because if the wrong person gets ahold of this information. then we are in trouble." Dad sighed.

seconds later the office door was burst open. and Amethyst cams rushing in.

"i don't know if i am crazy. but Kade and i where just taking in my dream. and it was him i could feel his presence. i could smell his smell. it was really him." she looked flushed.