3

Williams POV

It's been a couple days since we had that whole blow out. and things with Kade and i have slowly gotten back to normal. we have been getting along better and have been hanging around each other more. it felt nice to be able to hang out with my brother again.

"Will?" i heard Kenzie call from the bathroom.

"yes love" i called back.

" i forgot to grab a towel. can you pass me one?" she called out.

"sure, but i mean i wouldn't complain if you walked out with out one." i smirked.

"ya ha ha. now towel please?" she said in a tone that you knew she ment business.

"yes right away." i smiled then grabbed a towel from the closet and went to the bathroom to pass it to her.

"thank you." she says.

"no problem, but i have training so i have to leave. i will be back around lunch i love you." i called out to her.

"Alright, i love you." she yelled back.

so i left the room, and made my way to the training field. where Kade was taking to Sammy. who was one of our top Warriors.

"hey guys" i made myself known.

"oh hey, where's Kenzie?" Sammy asked.

"she's in the house." i told him the went on. "how's Hannah she's due any day now isn't she?" i asked him.

"she's good, and we still have about a month left." he smiled.

" that's good" i was happy for him.

"Kade, Will i need to speak with you for a moment." Dad said to us.

" oh hey dad." i smiled at him. i then noticed Sammy walking away.

"So what's up?" Kade asked.

"well i have already told your brother and sister. but we are going to be singing a alliance with another pack. And they will be arriving tomorrow morning. so i need you both to be ready. And tell Kenzie as she has to be present as she is your mate." Dad explained to us.

"got it" i smiled.

" okay" Kade said then walked away.

dad ran a hand threw this hair. "so how's training?" he asked.

" good" i said.

"alright well i have to go find your mother." he said then left me to do whatever.

Kades POV

when i woke up this morning i got thinking today was going to be a good day. i don't know why, but i just did. so i got changed and made my way to go get some training in just before we where to have our diner.

when i got to the training field i found Sammy, so i made my way over to him. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hey how's life" he asked me.

"it's alright." i kept it at that.

he was about to say something when my brother cut him off by announcing he was present. then they went into there own conversion. that was until my dad came into view and cut whatever they where saying off.

Sammy slowly left to give us some space. then my dad went into explain that some new pack was coming to sign an alliance with ours. so we had to be on our best behaviour and be on time.

after he finished taking i walked away, but with this weird feeling in my stomach. and my wolf was feeling a little antsy. which was super weird. but i didn't let it affect me.