10

William POV

We where in the middle of training, when the alarm sounded. meaning an emergency meeting is being held. i looked at Weston and Grace. and we all booked it to the house.

"what's do you thinks going on?" Weston asked as we where running.

" i have no idea." i said and saw mom and dad waiting out front.

" mom dad what's happing?" i asked i wanted to know. i needed to know.

" where's Amethyst?" mom asked.

" right here" she said and looked worried.

"alright i might as well tell you before everyone gets here. we are moving in. i don't care if it's a trap. that all i have to say no questions." dad said in a stern
voice.

" no we can't. he needs more time." Amethyst looked frantic.

" not up for dissuasion." dad growled and made his way to face the pack.

" so as you all know my son Kade has been taken. We where able to track him. not going into details on how or why. but any ways we leave at dusk. all pack warriors, and anyone seventeen to seventy. male or female. will be coming with us. only if they wish as i would never want to force anyone into anything." Dad explained.

they all nodded and dad dismissed them.

"so i can go then?" Grace looked hopeful.

"no i said Seventeen not fifteen. beside you need to stay here and help your mother and the rest of the pack in line. she's going to need all the help she can get between you and Kenzie." Dad explained.

"what about me?" Weston looked really hopeful.

dad sighed, "stay in my sight. and listen to all my commands am i clear?" he looked stern.

"Chrystal." he looked happy that he was going to be able to prove himself.

meanwhile i was freaking out, what had happened that made them change there mind. something must have. because dad looks flustered. and he never looks like that before we plan an attack. he's always calm and composed.

"dad can i talk to you for a second." i asked.

he knew that i knew something happened. so he blew out a breath and we walked away from the family.

"i don't want you to sugar coat this i want  the truth. what the hell happened?" i wanted no needed to know.

he looked at me, and i finally saw how much of a tool this has taken on him. he usually never shows his emotions. but right here right now it's clear as dad.

"your mother and i where in the office. and Kade popped up on the floor. he was beaten badly. and he was coughing up blood. so i knew it just happened." Dad was trying to keep him self in check.

"dad this is what they want. they want us to come there. it's all part of there plan. we have to think rational right now." i tell him, trying to get him to see reason.

" it's not your choice to make. it's mine." Dad growled.

" i know that but dad think of the pack. and mom we have to think of a better plan. she will be here all alone. and you know that's what they want" i was yelling cause i was so mad.

he looked at me, and dropped his shoulders. i knew i had him the minute i added mom into this.

"alright so what do you suppose we do then?"he asked me.

" i don't know, i didn't think you would actually listen to me. but i know that we have to really plan what we are going to do. we can't risk anything." i tell dad.

"alright well we have till dusk to think of something." Dad says.

"Dad i don't think that's enough time." i tell him.

"we will make it enough time. come on, let's move to the office to plan." Dad says.

but before we could we heard a commotion.

"Alpha come quick." was all they said.

Kades POV

i laid on the ground unable to move. i have no idea how long i have been here. or even where here is. i felt weak, physically and mentally. it was the worst feeling in my life. i could slowly feel myself fading away.

i was trying to hold on not for me. but for Amethyst and my family. they needed me. i kept thinking of giving up but that would be the way way. My biggest thing was that i would die before i escaped from the beatings or the wolf bane.

because since she found out about my powers. she's been injecting me with it. so all in all it will probably kill me.

"still alive in there?" She snickered.

i didn't say anything i wasn't going to give her any satisfaction.

"well you won't be shortly. i am getting board with your parents not showing up. so i have decided to make them. i am going to kill you. then place your body on there borders. that will make them mad for sure." She laughed.

i didn't say anything i just let her talk. because i knew nothing was ever going to be able to make her change her mind. then a girl walked in carrying a tray. i thought it was injections. but it was good.

"what are you doing here? i told you not to come in here." she let's call her my kidnapper since i still don't know her name growled.

" well i just thought that he could use some food he looks weak." she says.

"fine give him the food. i have stuff to do." the kidnapper growled and stormed out of the room.

the girl came beside me. she smiled at me.

" my names Jenny." she offered me a sweet smile.

i didn't say anything, i had no reason to talk to this girl. the only girl i wanted to talk to was my sweet loving mate. who i miss dearly.

" i am hear to help you." she whispered.

"what?" i craked out in a weak voice.

" she killed my mother. my mother was the witch that put a spell on you." she says.

"i am sorry." i offered her a small comforting smile.

" it's okay, so let me help you. i know how to get you out of here. with out your family even having to come get you." she tells me.

" how?" i wanted to know.

" i have a potion. that will work for both of us. it just needs your white wolf magic to work. so you will have to drink it. and it should transport us to just outside your pack borders. but i have to be with you for it to work." She explained it all to me.

" i am willing to try anything at this point." i agreed to drink the potion. Because i was desperate.

she smiled and handed me a small vile. so i took a deep breath and drank the potion. i didn't feel any different. and we where still in the cell.

" it takes a few moments to kick in. now give me your hand." she says.

i slowly passed her my hand. and she closed her eyes. and took a deep breath. then all of a sudden we where in the boarders of my pack. i gasped as i was actually home.

" thank you so much. how can i ever repay you." i asked her.

"kill Faith."