6

Williams's POV

i heard the sound of a door slam shut. we where all in the kitchen, waiting for dad, Alpha Francis and Kade to come down. but seconds later and pissed of Kade came storming past the kitchen.

"kade" Amethyst yelled as she went to go after him. but her mom stopped her.

" honey sit" her mom made her sit.

"where is he" Dad growled as he marched into the kitchen.

" honey, you can't expect him to not be mad. you didn't even include him in this discussion." mom tried to calm him down.

" okay what the hell is going on? why is Kade so angry?" Amethyst asked what the rest of us where thinking.

dad blew out a breath. " you know how Kade never had any Alpha training" he started.

"ya so what?" i asked.

"well since he will be taking over for Alpha Francis, he needs to know what he's doing. so we are going to send him to a intense training camp in Alaska." dad finished.

"what" Amethyst and i yelled in unison.

"dad no." she looks gutted.

"we have no choice. he needs training. and it's the best program that will get teach him in such short time." Alpha Francis explained then went to embrace her in a hug to calm her down.

"no don't touch me." she growled and ran out of the kitchen. more then likely to find Kade.

"i told you we should have just trained the both of them." mom sated to dad.

"and i told you i didn't want it to affect there relationship and have him challenge William." dad huffed.

"what do you don't think i can handle my own?" i accused.

" no no that's not what i am saying. you two where so close growing up. that i knew if you both got training. Kade might have wanted to challenge you for the position. and i didn't want that to happen. because i wanted you both to have a good relationship." dad ran a hand threw his hair.

"ya well look where we are now dad." i huffed then walked out of the kitchen.

"will" Kenzie yelled out to me. so stopped and turned around.

"Alaska, of all the place in the world Alaska. that's so far away. it's not fair, dad should have just trained us both." i was so mad.

" you know that what he did makes a lot of sense. The two of you where always so close. how would you feel if Kade challenged you. cause we all know that he would have. and if you beat him, or he beat you. you two would never be the same. your dad wanted to try to keep your relationship as good as he could in the future." She tried to make me see reason.

" i guess your right, and we know i would have lost. he's a lot better fighter then i am. He's a lot better at a lot of things. he should have just been the Alpha." I huffed.

"don't even say that. you are so amazing. you know that you will make a damn good Alpha, your just upset. And Kade and you are two totally different people. who are good at totally different things." She tried to make me feel better.

" ya i guess your right. it's not fair to him though. dad always talked about how the first year with your mate is the most important. and we all know that my moms dad tried to keep them apart. so he should be so against this idea. it's not fair to him at all." i ranted.

"it wasn't my idea." i heard dad say.

i turned around and saw dad with a sad look in his eyes.

"what?" i asked confused.

" i tried to get him to change his mind. because it's exactly like you said. i know how important the first year is with your mate. and to be kept apart it was the worst feeling. but Alpha Francis wouldn't have it any other way. and i couldn't get him out of it. because he dose need training." Dad explained.

"this is garbage we need to do something." i threw my hands up in the air.

"i can't find Kade anywhere. i am not even getting his sent." a frantic Amethyst cams running into the house.

"what?" dad jumped into action.

" i followed it until a lake about ten kilometres. and then it just disappeared." she was frantic.

dad then went into to total alpha mode. shouting around a bunch of orders. but all while trying to comfort my mom. she looked terrified.

there was a group of about thirty men and dad explained what was going on. then they where out the door. but i wanted to help, so i followed behind him.

Kade's POV

i was so angry, i just needed to release some of my anger. so i ran into the woods and shifted. and i just stared running. i finally stopped at a small lake. so i took a drink and laid down. just thinking about what was going to happen. i would be away from my mate.

for a whole entire year. and i didn't even get any say in this. i mean for dad to blind side me like that. and it didn't make any sense because he always told us that he would never do anything like what he went threw. yet he's doing it to me.

i was laying there for a few moments. when i smelt something, and it wasn't a sent of one of our pack members. so i stood up and went into defences mode. then all of a sudden three wolves came out of the bush. i am good at fighting but not three against one.

i growled and snapped my the teeth at them. but they didn't attack they shifted.  And i was shocked that they where all female.

"shift" she demands.

i didn't listen, i knew for a fact she wasn't an alpha or beta. i didn't feel the authority coming off of her. so it was easy to resist.

" i said shift." she growled.

i didn't want to, but i wanted to know what the heck was going on so i shifted.

" what do you want" i growled out.

she didn't say anything. and i began to get impatient.

"what do you want." i said with more authority.

"so your the son of Lowell Morgan?" she asked.

" what's it matter to you." i growled.

" oh defensive, so how's your parents doing?" she asked but i knew he ment no good.

" what do you want." i demanded.

" oh straight to the point i like that." she laughs.

"what the hell do you want" i yelled at her.

" i want you. i want your family to suffer. they killed my Mate." she growled out at me.

before i could react the two girls shifted into there wolves and  pounced on me. i tried to fight them off. but then felt an  injection in my neck. making me go limp.

"make sure you spray the sent masking spray. i don't want them to trace us." she growled out. and that was the last thing i heard before it went dark.