9

Williams POV

we where in the office discussing what we can do. and the safest way to get Kade out. when all of a sudden Amethyst burst into the office. she looked like determined.

"stop tracking him" Amethyst yelled as she ran into the office.

" what? it's already done, we are planing our attack now" Dad tells her.

" no no no no. it's a trap, i just talked to Kade. she's wants you to come, it's part of her plan to kill you." Amethyst revealed.

"damn it always one step head." Max was pacing.

" i still think we should go in." Mom says with a stern look on her face.

" i agree." Dad says.

"no" i declared. they looked at me like i was crazy. but i knew what i was taking about.

" what do you mean no. you idiot" it was weston who said that.

" we can't risk anything happening to anyone. especially you mom, it's to dangerous" i sighed.

" well honey i am perfectly capable of taking care of myself." mom justified.

" no he's right." Dad agreed.

" no way we have to go." it was grace who's says this.

" no your not going anywhere. you will stay here" Dad was declared.

"but dad-" she stared to say.

" no it's not up for discussion. you have hardly started your training, so it's to dangerous. you will stay back with your mother and protect the pack in case things get out of hand." Dad left no room for negotiation.

" what about me?" Weston asked.

dad looked at him, i knew he was debating. " let me think about it. as for right now. training all of you. we need to step it up." dad said and we where all up on our feet out the door.

" this is so unfair." grace grumbled.

" no it's not." i tell her.

" he treats me like such a baby." she huffed.

" you are his baby, and his only daughter." i tell her.

" so that doesn't make me weak." she was mad.

" i never said that. let's just go get some training done. we have to stay focused. we can't afford to screw this up." i tell coaxed.

" ya i guess your right." she agreed.

" good you can be my sparing partner." i smiled.

" your on, and don't take it easy on me." she demanded.

" never" i laughed.

" good, because i can totally whop your ass." she smirked then ran ahead of me.

"you think dad will let me go?" Weston asked as he came up beside me.

" i think he will, you have been doing really well in training." i slung my arm over his shoulder.

" ya i guess, but i don't think he will." he sighed.

" well if not you can stay here with mom and help keep the pack under control. and stay with the beauty of a mate you got. keep her company. if you catch my drift." i nudged him.

" shut up" he swatted me away and i saw his cheeks turn red.

" what it's a natural part of life." i shrugged.