14

Weston POV

to say the waiting was tense was an understatement. mom and dad where pacing, Kenzie was sitting in the corner with her knees pulled to her chest. Grace had to leave cause she couldnt handle it. so i asked Bee to go with her. but she begged and pleaded to stay with me. but after i told her that i didnt want Grace to be on her own, and that it would mean a lot to me she agreed. which i was forever grateful for.

"is there anything i can do to help?" an unannounced Alpha Francis strolled into the waiting room.

"no just a waiting game, but thanks for the offer though." Dad said with a firm tone. there was still some tension between the two. but its to be expected.

"Alpha"A frantic Ross came running.

"what is it?" dad asked.

"where under attack at least one hundred rouges heading in from the northern boarder the patrol cant hold them off much longer" He rushed out.

dad let out a growl like i have never heard before."gather all the men. Weston lets go" dad was furious.

but i was shocked that he was actually letting me go. "dont do anything stupid." he warned.

i just nodded and followed behind him and Ross.

"i am willing to help." Alpha Francis says as we where walking to meet the rest of the pack.

"thank you." was all dad said. Alpha Francis nodded.

we ran out of the hospital i saw mom go over to Kenzie.

"be on high alert, we dont want to fight right away, we need to talk her to her first. try and make her see reason" dad ordered his men.

all the men nodded not wanting to question my dad.

"do you think this is a set up? i find it highly alarming that they attack the same time both your sons are unable to partake in this attack" Alpha Francis brought up.

"well we dont have time to think like that now." dad was upset i knew he was trying his best to remain calm.

we all ran to the boarder and saw a huge pack of wolves. some in wolf form some not. and it was shocking the amount of girls that where there.

"well if it it's the famous alpha himself" i heard a voice say and a young looking woman walked in front of everyone else.

dad didn't say anything just growled.

" ahh so that's where your son gets it from" she laughed.

" what do you want with us. more specifically my son" dad demanded.

" well you see i know your secrets. i want him dead. i want your whole family dead." she was angry.

"well that's not going to happen." dad was laughing at her.

"will see what happens" she smirked. and i knew that wasn't a good thing.

"you have ten days to hand over your son and surrender. if not well you will find out. i can't ruin my surprise." she made the terms.

"well it's not going to happen. so you can shove thoses ten days where the sun dosnt shine." dad scoffed.

"will see how it all plays out. for now farewell" she snickered then turned and walked away taking all her followers with her.

"what the hell was that all about" Alpha Francis came over to dad.

dad looked tense, i knew he didn't want to explain but he knew he would have to.

"we talk in my office to many ears around here" was all dad tells him.

he nodded his head and we made our way back to the pack house.

"go back to the hospital to check on your mother. tell her i will be there in a while." dad says to me as he walked away with Alpha Francis.

so i did what was asked of me. when i got there i noticed that Bee was there. and so was Grace.

"oh thanks god." Bee was up and and rushed right to me.

i smiled and wrapped my arms around her.

"you okay" she placed her hands on my face. looking to see any signs of injuries.

"i am fine, so is everyone else she just talked there was no fighting or anything like that involved." i assured her.

"good i was so worried when Grace told me what happened." she leaned her head on my chests.

i kissed the side of her face. it's amazing how quickly i gathered feelings for her. but i am not complaining one bit.

"where's your father?" mom asked me.

" oh he's in the office with Alpha Francis. he told me to tell you but i forgot sorry." i can't believe that i forgot.

she nodded and gave me a small smile. and then sat down on one of the chairs.

" i just want to know what's taking so long." mom sighed.

it was then i knew i had to do something, so i walked over to her and sat down placing my arm around her shoulder. she leaned her head into me and i smiled.

" everything will be okay." i tried to reassure her as best as i can.

" i know, i just want to see them." she says.

"i am sure it will all be over soon" i said.

she didn't say anything after that, just kept her head on my shoulder. it felt nice i haven't held my mom like this ever. it was always her comforting me.

we sat like that for a few more minutes when dad walked in, Alpha Francis and his mate right behind him.

"anything?" dad asked.

" no" i said then moved so that dad could take over.

so i went and sat down next to Bee. she leaned her head against me.

"your so sweet, with what you just did with your mom" she whispered to me.

i didn't get to reply, because the door to Will and Kades room opened. we all stood up in anticipation.

i know it's been a while since my last update. and i am sorry for that. i will try and update more often. i hope you all are having a great summer vacation so far.and hope you enjoy this update. ❤️