I thought I'd tell ya'll abt me

Hello!

I realized that ya'll don't really know me. So I just thought that I'd tell yo guys a little bit about myself.

Okay, so I'm 14 years old. I am Latina! Hola! Alright let me just go quickly kill myself.

Anyway I'm A Freshman in high school this year! Today was barely the fourth day and I already want to kill myself. I love school!

Anyway moving on. I have 5 siblings, 1 is my full sibling, the other 4 are my half siblings.

I have a disorder called Prosopagnosia, which is when you can't remember people's faces. I was in a room with my brother and it took a couple of seconds to realize I knew him. So if any of ya'll have this please let me know that I'm not the only one who has this!

I have only one fanfiction that I have written and it was meant as a joke... It's of the Lorax, and it's called Need for Thneed. I have one vote as of today... It's not even done. I haven't written in a long ass time so idk how ppl find it.

I have a puppy. Her name's Luna, not cus of Harry Potter tho, and she is 4 months old. I actually have a pic of her so I'll show ya'll what she looks like. She's a Lab/ Retriever mix and she is an amazing little doggo.

 She's a Lab/ Retriever mix and she is an amazing little doggo

That's all I can really think about, and all I want to say. I have pics of myself on another story but I doubt ya'll want to go read that, but I guess I can include one good one.

 I have pics of myself on another story but I doubt ya'll want to go read that, but I guess I can include one good one

I like how I said one good one and I bring up this one...
Anyway, yup that is me!!
Oh, I also forgot to mention I play the ukulele.
My uke's name is Barry and he is blue and wears a red lei because I got on the first day of school when I got inducted into my house, and he's named Barry after the Crimson Comet, so yeah... (aka the flash)