Chapter 22

(WARNING: There is WANKY material present in this chapter! Just in low levels!)

Rachel's POV

I'm wake up to a light shake. It was Finn.

"Hey we're here" he tells me while opening the airplane window. I see the beautiful land of Sicily. The ocean is glistening with the sun's rays beaming down on it. We are so lucky.

Within 15 minutes, our plane landed. We got off the plane, hand in hand, got our luggage and walked to the rental car parking lot which was right next to the airport.
Finn got us a simple grey car.

"Do you know where the hotel is?" I ask him while he pulls out of the parking lot.

"It's a bit of a surprise, you'll just have to wait and see." He winks at me.
We drive away from the air port and civilization, to find ourselves riding along a small road with the beach just a couple hundred yards away. I smile like an idiot while holding Finn's hand.

"Here we are!" He pulls into the driveway of a nice sized beach house. I'm a little confused because I thought this whole time we were staying in a hotel in the city. But I'm not complaining, cause this is probably ten times better...and expensive.

"You like it?" He asks.

"I don't like it..." The disappointment on his face was so comical.

"I love it!" I jump into his arms and kiss him as he tries to carry me into the honeymoon suite.

"Rachel, you really scared me back there. I seriously thought you didn't like it." I continue to kiss him when I notice the screen door leading to the beach.

I slowly walk outside with Finn following.

"I don't think it's possible to dislike Sicily." I finally say.

"Do you want to put our on suits?"

"It's like you read my mind." I reply. With that said, Finn grabs me and throws me over his shoulder and heads off to the car grabbing our luggage.

I jump off of him to grab the luggage myself. I run into the suite bedroom and search for a bathing suit that'll make his head roll.
I go with my new, basic, black and revealing suit. Once I got it on, Finn walks in the room still wearing his airplane clothes.

"Get your suit on if you want to start this marriage off right." I grab his shirt and pull it off. He pulls my face into his for a kiss, but I wiggle my way out.
"Meet you outside!!" I run quickly away from him teasingly.

My foot touches the warm and tan sand. I slowly make my way to the wetter sand when I'm stopped by Finn picking me up and running into the water. I hear him yell payback before I'm submerged into the amazing sea.

"Finn!" I yell at him while he tries to regain his grip on my body.
"Here, get on my back." He crouches down so I can get on his back easier.
He starts to swim around while I try to stay on him. I interlock my hands around his chest when he stops. I readjust myself so that I'm now face to face with my stunning husband.

I grab his neck and make my way to his lips. I feel his hands wander around on my back while he kisses me on my lips and neck.
This moment feels so right and romantic. I'm making out with my husband in the warm waters of Sicily. Not much can get better then now.
I think back to my vow.

"I want my time to start with you right here, right now, and never stop."

I truly believe that is what happened.

Finn carries me out of the water and grabs a couple towels. He's still kissing me as we dry each other off. I drag him into the bedroom and we fall onto the bed. He laughs while pulling hair out of my face. I stare into his eyes with him doing the same.

"I sometimes get lost in your eyes." He confesses.

I respond by pulling him closer for a harder, longer, and breathless kiss. I feel him attempting to take off my bathing suit top. He doesn't really know how it works so he's kinda just sitting there with a frustrated look on his face. I take his hands and move them to the correct spot on my suit. Finally, he takes it off and releases a loud sigh. We share a quick smile then resume to our kissing.

*********
After yesterday's little "activity" we fell asleep. I was entirely excepting him to be right next to me when I'd wake up. But he wasn't! I was kinda pissed, but that was before I saw the red rose petals leading out the door. I get out of bed and put on one of his shirts along with a new pair of bikini bottoms.
I follow the petals until they stop at the screened door which would take me back to the beach.

I see him with a black hat looking out to the ocean.

I wrap my hands around his waist and plant a kiss on his neck.
He turns around to do the same to me. Next, he takes my hand, guiding me to the sand where a picnic is laid out for us.

"This is perfect, Finn."

"Only the best for the best."

We eat in the peaceful air of the beach and just talk while holding each other. His arms placed around my body. Protective.

As it always should be.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

There will be an important announcement in the next chapter!

PLEASE be sure to read it! Exciting plans for the future😉