Chapter 1: Welcome Back

A/n: I know I said I was pushing the release date of book 2 but I finish all my homework got some writing done. And I'm not going to school tomorrow!!! So I decided that I will stay up and finish some stuff and update the new book!!!!!!!! So now I can have fun while camping and not feel guilty about making you wait so long for the 2nd book! lol ENJOY!!

I could feel the heat on my skin from the sun. Half-asleep, I kept feeling something on my shoulder and neck. I rolled away, too tired to figure out what was going on. 

I felt arms wrap around me, pulling me back to the spot I was before. With my eyes closed, I smiled as I felt kisses from my shoulder, arm, then back. 

"Morning, my love," He whispered against my skin.

"Morning King Jungkook," I laughed.

"You know," I rolled over and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What?" 

"I think I can just stay here forever."  He kissed my lips.

"And who would take care of our child?"

"We have Ara and Jimin." I rolled my eyes.

"And what about your duties as king?" Jungkook paused for a second.

"My father is still alive." 

"I swear, you are so lazy!" I hit his head. 

"I love when you are rough with me." He smirked, coming closer to me.

"Oh no, not today." I pushed his face away from me. 

"Eomma! Appa!" I heard someone yell from the door that leads to my bedroom.

"See even our little princess agrees with me." I pushed him off of me and picked up his dress shirt that was on the ground. 

"You know, out of all the things Ara puts you in. I like that one the most." I rolled my eyes.

I walked to the door that leads to my bedroom and opened it.

"Eomma! I'm hungry." I smiled and picked my little Jin-Ae

"Did you just wake up?" She nodded her head. 

"My baby girl! Come to Appa!" Jin-Ae jumped from my arms and ran towards Jungkook.

"Morning Appa" She hugged him.

"How did you sleep, sweety?" Jungkook kissed her head.

"I was deep asleep, like how mommy sleeps" Jungkook laughed.

"Yah! I'm not a deep sleeper." 

Jin-Ae and Jungkook just laughed. 

Jin-Ae is only 3 years old but she is SO smart. She and Jungkook likes to team up on me. Jin-Ae sure is daddy's little girl. I swear Jungkook spoils her too much. 

"Jin-Ae, time to go change. Grandma and Grandpa Jeon are coming" 

"Eomma! What about Grandma Kim and Auntie Han-na!?!?" I laughed.

"They are coming too, so you better hurry up and get ready." 

"Yes, Eomma!" She jump off the bed and ran out of the room.

"Jungkook. You better get up too, Your parents should be here soon." 

"Yes, mami" He said with a smirk. 

I walked into my room and saw Ara already getting my clothes and morning stuff ready. She was already used to me walking back from Jungkook's room in his shirts.