Chapter 7: I'm Fine

I smiled as I watched Ara and Jimin were playing with the baby. It's been 2 weeks since the hospital finally said we can take baby Yeongmin home. 

Jimin and Ara are almost done with the adoption process and I can see how happy and excited they are.

"Excuse me, your majesty?" I looked behind me and saw a guard. He had a worried look on his face.

Jimin and Ara both looked up at me. 

"Outside." I stood up and walked towards the hallway.

Once we were away from any ears, I turned towards the guards.

"What's wrong?" 

"We think we might have figured out where the letters are coming from." 

"Really!? Who?"

"They are still investigating but they believe it's a rebel." 

My mind quickly went to Tzuyu. 

No she is dead. It can't be her. 

"Tell them to hurry up! It should not be  this hard just to find someone who is sending letters." 

"Yes, Your Majesty. But also, there is someone who is waiting in your office." I gave him a weird look.

"Who?"

"I don't know, i was just told to tell you to go to your office. And that it was something super important." I smiled and nodded my head.

"You are working hard, rest for the day. Thank you." He bowed and I turned around and started to jog towards my office. 

When I stood in front of my door, I was nervous. 

I slowly opened the door and saw someone sitting on my desk. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Jin-Ae!' I laughed. Walking towards her.

"Eomma!" She smiled innocently at me.

I wrapped my arms around her. "You scared me! I thought something important was going on." 

She looked at me. "i am important." 

I froze. Then smiled.

"I know baby. I'm sorry that Eomma has been busy lately."

She looked down at the ground.

"Eomma, now that Uncle Jimin has a baby, he doesn't play with me anymore. And uncle Yoongi stopped giving me piano lessons, he always said he has to do something when I see him. Eomma and Appa are always busy and I'm so lonely. I can't wait the baby to come out." 

I felt horrible. What kind of mother am I? 

"Jin-Ae, I promise, you won't ever be alone. Eomma will always be here for you." I smiled at her. "Let's go for a walk in the garden." 

She smiled and jumped off the desk.

We raced down to the garden. 

Man was she fast for a 4 year old. 

I held her hand as we walked under the big trees. 

"Eomma, who is Hyun-Ki?" I looked down at her.

"Jin-Ae where did you hear that name from?" She was quite, not so sure if she should tell me.

"I just heard Uncle Yoongi saying his name." I was confused. 

Why would Yoongi be talking about Hyun-Ki?