Ara pt.1

WARNING!!

YOU WILL CRY, YOU WILL BE MAD AND will probably hate me. But know I love you. 

Ara's POV

It's been a week since me and Jimin left for vacation. 

I spent sometime alone.

 For the past couple of days, I had a feeling that I wasn't gonna go home. 

I talked on the phone with my baby Yeonmin as much as I could. 

I left everything that Jungkook and Jae-hwa needed to know. 

All the evidence,  

and my last words and 

first words my baby will actually understand.

 In that letter

"Ara." I looked away from the beautiful sunset and turned around and saw Jimin. 

"Let's go to the rocks by the beach." Jimin looked at me shocked. 

I was finally speaking to him. 

"Okay." I held his hand. 

The sun was slowly going down and it was getting dark. 

I jumped on a rock and sat down. 

The wind blowing in my hair. 

Jimin sat next to me. 

"It's beautiful." Jimin said. 

 "J-Jimin." I whispered.

He turned and looked at me. It was still light enough for him to see me.

"I want you to be honest with me." He gave me a weird look.

"Please tell me that you actually loved me." I shook my head. "No, please tell me that at some point you actually really loved Jae-Hwa." I said with no emotions

No tears

It was like I was on auto-pilot.

"Ara what are you talking about?" He tried to touch me but I pushed him away.

"Stop acting innocent." I stood up and looked at him.  "I know. I've known for a while. So cut the act." 

Jimin stood up. He was getting annoyed. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"The star tattoos, the video of you slipping the letters in the mail system, the fact that your background information is too clean . So explain to me that this is all just a mistake and that I'm crazy and I will drop everything" I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. 

I looked at him. His face was hard, his eyes were dark. 

Jimin grabbed my Jaw, forcing me to look into his eyes. 

"You aren't going to do shit. And even if that means I have to kill you, I will do it." I didn't stop him. 

I was already dead inside. 

He didn't deny anything. He really is the bad guy. 

I took a deep breath. 

For Yeonmin

For Jae-Hwa

"You can hurt me, you can kill me. But I will not let you hurt my family." With all my power I shoved him down. "And even if I end up dead, and you get on a plane and pretend that nothing happened." I grabbed his shirt. "You still will pay for your crimes." I punched him. 

He laughed. "I really thought you were a weak one. Beside your tough mask you wear, you are a softy. I'm shocked." he stood up. With a smirk.

I started to back up, but because we were on a big rock, I didn't have much space to back up.

"5 years of hard work. I'm not letting you ruin my plans." He grabbed my neck, choking me. 

I tried to kick my leg, but it didn't bother him.

"Y-You monster." He let out a psycho laugh.

"Thank you." He let go of my neck.

I was gasping for air.

He grabbed a chunk of my hair. Dragging me, off the rock.

He smashed my head against a rock. 

One hit and I was already gone, and he knew that. 

He threw me on the ground. 

I lifted my eyes up on him.

"D-Did y-you ever love me?" I couldn't hold it in. 

For once, I wanted to let my feelings out. 

I was tired, 

Tired of fake smiles

Tired of pretending everything was okay. 

Soon my blood and my tears started to mix

"D-Did you ever love our son. Our baby Yeonmin?" My vision was getting blurry.

"I love Jae-Hwa. I will always and only love her. You were wrong about me hurting her. I won't ever. I'm doing this for her. And because you are trying to get in the way." He grabbed my hair and dragged me towards the water.  "I'm gonna get rid of you." 

He pushed my head into the water. 

I didn't struggle. I let him. 

I finished my job. 

I would feel the water rushing, filling up my lungs.

I couldn't breath, air was slowly running away from me. 

I knew I was almost done when I saw a bright light. 

"Sup Hoe" 

"Finally someone who treats me like normal! Thank you!! But would have been better if you didn't knock on the door" We both started to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ara, It's okay now. We're safe, nothing will happen to you." Jae-Hwa held my hand. 

~~~~~~~~

"AUNTIE ARA! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!" Jin-Ae hugged me. "Auntie, I love you so much!"  

~~~~~~~~  

  "Here, this cute baby needs a mom and dad." Jae-hwa picked up the sleeping baby "The hospital is trying to find a home for this little guy. If not he will be sent to an orphanage. Luckily since there aren't anymore ranks he won't be a 9."  

She handed me the baby. 

I smiled at the small little angel. 

Yeonmin, Eomma is sorry that I can't be with you. But I hope you know that you are loved so much. 

Jae-Hwa, find my letter. I don't give up. I love you my sister. 

I finally was able to breath, but for a split second until everything went black.

TBC

okay I have a lot to say but, let me go cry first 

cause I really just killed myself.... 

I'm sorry I wish I could hug and comfort y'all

I've really hurt you guys a lot

i promise!! Things will get better in the end