Chapter 19: No Way

"Eomma!" The little girl hugged me.

I hugged her back. "I'm sorry but I'm not your Eomma."

She gave me a weird look. Then started to cry.

"Eomma, don't joke around like that. Let's go home, me and Appa misses you." I shook my head and smiled sadly at the little girl.

"Sweety, I'm not your Eomma. Come with me and I will help you find her." I held her hand but she pulled away.

"Eomma? What's wrong?" She was crying. "Did you really forget about me?" 

She looked around the room. She stared at my nightstand. 

I watched as she moved and picked up my medicine.

"Eomma. Don't take these." She showed me the bottle.

"Sweety, I need those fo-" She shook her head.

"Eomma, if you continue to take this, you won't remember me." 

What is this 5 year old talking about? 

"Eomma. Promise me you won't ever take those pills. Okay?" She was crying. 

"Okay. I promise." I lied.  "Let's go find your mother." I stepped towards her but she backed away.

"YOU ARE MY EOMMA!" 

My eyes opened. 

My head was killing me. 

"Oh! You're up!" I turned and saw Hyuna.

"Ummm Joy said for you to take your medicine when you wake up. I'll go get it." I smiled. 

After a few seconds, Hyuna came with water and my 2 pills. 

"Thank you." She smiled then walked away. 

I looked at the pill in my hand. 

"Eomma. Promise me you won't ever take those pills. Okay?" 

"What's wrong?" Hyuna looked at me then to my pills.

"Oh, ummm. I need some medication for my head. I think I'm suppose to take it with these." Hyuna thought for a minute.

"Ahh that makes sense. Okay. I'll go get you some." I waved my hand.

"No worries. I'll just go, I don't want to keep making you walk back and forward." 

Before Hyuna could say anything, I towards my backpack. 

I grabbed my bottle of medicine. I turned and saw that Hyuna moved to the kitchen. I quickly put the pills that she gave me back into the bottle. 

When I saw that she was coming back, I pretend to put the medicine in my mouth then drinking the water. 

"Hey, I'm gonna go help up with Joy downstairs in the clinic. Ummm I don't think it's safe for you to be anywhere but here. So stay here. There is food in the fridge . And instead of sleeping on the sofa, your bed is the last on on the left." I smiled at her

"Thank you Hyuna." She shook her head.

"Don't thank me. You are going through a lot and I feel bad." She jumped up, like she was starled. "I'm gonna go downstairs." 

She quickly walked away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook POV

I kept looking at the new letter. 

My days have finally come. 

my hard work has finally paid off

I'll see you soon, and with my surprise 

oh and I'm sorry to say but I have no used for Jae-Hwa anymore. 

So don't try and look for her. She will be gone soon.

"Your Majesty, we have to go for your meeting." I nodded my head and stood up. 

When I walked into the conference room, everyone stood up.

"Your Majesty." They all bowed.

"Please. Sit down we have a lot to discuss." We all sat down.

"First, we are going to talk about, figuring out where Queen Jeon is." 

I watched as they all gave me a look. 

"Your Majesty, it's been almost 4 months. We do believe that she is now the late Queen Jeon." I looked at one of the adviser. 

"Do not dare call her the late queen. She is not dead." 

"Your Majesty, with no disrespect, Adviser Kim has a point. We believe that the main thing we need to work on is finding a next heir." I looked at Adviser Yoon. 

"Are you saying that I find a new wife?" They all nodded their heads. 

"How can you throw the idea of a new wife. I am only 21, I still have a long time before needing an Heir." My temper was raising. 

"We understand but we need the time to prepare the next heir." My fist hit the table.

"We are ending this conversation." One of the adviser stood up.

"King Jeon, you are wasting millions of dollars on a girl who we don't even know is alive. You are focusing and using our resources than caring up other issues that need to be solved. King Jeon, we are deeply sorry about the lost of Queen Jae-Hwa, but you still have a country to run." 

"He is right. We still are in war with North Korea. We are in need of relationship between different countries. We still haven't given information about getting rid of the ranks systems. Not to mention all the attacks that the rebels are causing. We need you to rule and make decisions so we can protect out country. You need to start acting like a King." 

I understood what they were saying, but I couldn't give up on Jae-Hwa like this. Not when I know that she is somewhere alive in Jeju. 

Before I could say something the door opened. We all turned around.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt this meeting but Your Majesty, we have a problem."

"What is it?" 

"There is a women claiming to have a child that has royal blood." My eyes widen. 

"Wonderful! Could this timing be so perfect!" An adviser said

I quickly walked outside the house.

"Open the gates!" I yelled. 

The gates slowly opened up and I saw the girl's face.

My heart stopped. It felt like a dream. 

I heard a baby cry. 

When she saw my face, she smiled. 

no way.

TBC

whoooo issss it???

BTW I really need someone to make me a cover for 

My World! My editing skills are ass hehehe

PLEASEEEEEEEE