Chapter 6: Lost Child

"Eomma? Can I go to the hospital with you? I want to see the baby!" Jin-Ae asked.

"Baby, it's kind of dangerous." I knelt down beside her.

"Eomma! That's not fair! We have guards, they will protect me!" She started to cry.

"Jin-Ae. Don't you start crying.  What did I tell you when people say no." She wiped her tears.

"Don't cry because crying and throwing a fit wont fix anything." I smiled. 

"If Appa comes, then you can come." She smiled.

"OKAY!" She ran out of the door.

I looked at the clock on the wall. It's almost noon and I haven't seen Ara all day. I pulled out my phone and texted her. 

Me: Hey, where are you

Ara: Doc.

I looked at my phone. I was confused, but quickly smiled.

She is 12 weeks pregnant. She probably check on the baby!

Me: When are you done? I want to see some pictures! XD

Ara: No pictures. I'm already here

I was worried. Ara was acting weird. As couple of minutes the door opened. I turned and saw Ara. 

"Hey! How was the doctor appointment? " Ara looked at me with sad eyes.

 "No." I knew. "Oh Ara!" I ran towards her.

She fell into my arms and was crying so hard. I tried to stay calm for her.

"Jae! It happened again! They warned me before." 

She pulled away and looked at me. "When Minho was here, the doctor told me that I wasn't able to have a child. And when i got pregnant I was so happy. " 

She started to cry harder. "I-I thought t-that the mis-miscarriage happened because of my injuries from that day." She kept shaking her head. 

"It's not!" I started to cry. "I can't have a baby!" 

I pulled her towards me. Holding her tightly in my arms. 

"Ara, I don't know what to do. I'm so sorry." 

I felt guilt hitting me in the head. Now I know how Queen Jeon's sister felt. She got pregnant so easily but Queen Jeon struggled so much. 

I'm having a baby but Ara loses her.

"Jae, how am I going to tell Jimin!?" She looked at me like she saw a ghost. 

Scared.

"He was so happy when I told him. He cried, he already started planning on buying a house. Getting the baby room already. " She took a deep breath. "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!" 

"I know Jimin. He won't be mad." I placed my forehead against her. "Calm down, we will figure something  out." Ara shook her head.

"Jae, I want a family with Jimin. But I will never be able to have a family with him." She cried again.

I let Ara cry, until she fell asleep. I gently moved her to my bed. 

I sat there and watched as she slept, streams of tears stain on her face.

I placed my hand on my belly. 

*knock*

"Jae-Hwa?" I looked up and saw Jungkook. "Babe, what's wrong?" 

He looked down on the bed.

"Ara."I looked at her. "She lost the baby."

I heard Jungkook take a deep breath. He opened his arms and embraced me.

"Jungkook, she has done so much for me. And I just don't know what I can do for her. How do I fix this? How can I comfort her!" I cried quietly.

Jungkook moved me to my office. 

"Shhhh, it's okay. Things will be okay."  He cupped my cheeks. 

Wiping my tears. 

"Ara doesn't deserve this. No one does! Why is life so unfair!"  Jungkook held me.

"Don't worry everything will be okay? I promise."I kept on crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jae-Hwa?" I looked up and saw Ara and Jimin. 

I could see how puffy eyes were, Jimin's eyes were red. She must have told him.

I walked towards them and held their hands. 

I smiled as I pulled them towards the baby boy.

"Here, this cute baby needs a mom and dad." I paused as I picked up the sleeping baby. "The hospital is trying to find a home for this little guy. If not he will be sent to an orphanage. Luckily since there aren't anymore ranks he won't be a 9."

I turned around and handed the baby to Ara.

"I can't think of anyone else who would be a better mom and dad to this cutie than you two." 

Ara looked at me shocked. 

"He needs a mother. And I know this won't fully fill up the hole in your heart. But he is a beautiful baby."

Ara started to cry but it was a happy cry. She showed Jimin the baby. I've never seen Jimin like this before. He held both of them in his arms. 

I smiled at how beautiful the family in front of me was.  I could help but cry.

I watched as the baby slowly opened his eyes. Jimin and Ara both had big bright smiles.

"Hi baby. I'm going to be your mom." Ara looked at Jimin.

"And I'm your dad." The baby started to laugh and giggle. 

Ara looked at me. She handed the baby to Jimin. 

"Jae." She quickly hugged me. "Thank you. You really are the best!" 

I started to cry even more. "You deserve the world. Don't thank me."

I looked at Jimin and smiled. 

TBC

SORRY

But hey! I fixed the sad problem.... kind of 

but yeah, I lied not gonna wait cause like finals

i'm gucci, no stress and I feel like I'm gonna do fine 

so I'm just gonna upload all the chapters I have so far and not wait lol.