Chapter 3: Surprise

"Eomma! Are we going to have a party for Appa's birthday?" Ji-Ae asked as she jumped on my lap.

"Of course!" 

"Eomma are you working?" Jin-Ae rested her head on my chest.

"Sadly, yes." I kissed her head.

"Queen Jeon." Someone opened my door. 

"Yes?" I looked up and saw a guard.

"I have some information of the sender of the letters." I looked at the Guard then Jin-Ae.

"Sweety, Why don't you go play with Grandma Jeon. She must be bored." Jin-Ae jumped out of my lap.

"Bye Eomma!" 

Once she was out of the room, I looked at the guard.

"What do you have?" The guard came towards my desk and placed some photos. 

"We looked through the CCTV, and we found something interesting." I looked at the photo.

"Mail man?" I was confused.

"Yes, and if you see our mail man, was a male." I picked up another photo.

"But if you look at the photos one the day we received the threat letters." He handed me more photos.

"The mail man, is a women."

"We believe that is the person we are looking for." The guard pointed at the girl whose face was hidden behind her mask.

"I want you to figure out why she is going the mail man's job? I want information on this girl.  Who she is and why she is doing this."

"Already on that, you sure you don't want me to call the police?" I looked at the guard.

"No. It will call attention to the media." 

"Yes, your majesty." 

"You can leave now." He bowed and walked out.

I rested my head on my desk. 

"Baby?" I heard the door close. "You okay?" I felt someone rub my back.

"Jungkook, now I see why you always complained about your job." He laughed. 

"You're doing amazing baby."

"These stupid ass letters." He embraced me.

"I know. I was speaking with Jimin about it. Don't worry, nothing will happen. I'm already have everything under control." He kissed my head. "Relax. You do too much. Let me handle everything." 

"Fine. But we need to go plan your birthday party." I felt jungkook smile.

"Are we always going to have a party for my birthday?" I laughed.

"Just with the family. I don't want no cameras." 

"Deal."

"Where's my Jin-Ae?" 

"She is with my mother." I nodded. 

"How about we call it a day." All of a sudden Jungkook lift me up in the air.

"Yah! Jungkook! Let me down." I heard him laugh.

He walked over to his room and lightly threw me on his bed. He walked to his closet and after a few minutes came back in a tshirt ans sweatpants. He threw me a plain white shirt and jumped on the bed. 

"I'm not changing while you look." I rolled my eyes at his pervert eyes. 

"Oh come on, I've seen every part of you." I threw a pillow at him. "Fine." He closed his eyes.