Chapter 27: Remember

I quickly turned off the computer before Jimin got home. 

My head was killing me.

I went upstairs and slip in bed. 

I was so dizzy, my eyes were heavy. 

I was fast asleep before I even noticed. 

~~~

"Dear household of the Kims. We have confirmed that a single woman between the age of sixteen and twenty is currently living in your household. We would like to inform you about this amazing opportunity. As you know, our beloved Prince Jeon Jungkook of South Korea is coming of age and as he starts to move forward in his royal life he hopes to move forward but with a lady by his side, a lady who is a true daughter of South Korea. If your eligible young lady is interested in becoming the Bride of Prince Jungkook and the beloved Princess and soon to be the queen of South Korea. Please fill out this form and turn it in at your province office. Three lucky ladies from each Province will get to compete for the prince's hand in marriage."

~~~

"Please don't call me beautiful, first mom than Han-na and Han-Kuk and now you, it's really getting on my nerves!"

"I can't help it! You really are the most beautiful person I've ever seen!"

~~~

"Y-You said you loved me."

"I do. That's why I can't let you live like me. I hate to think that you will one day be cold and hungry. I can't make you an 8."

"J-Jimin, please don't do this!" 

"I'm leaving. I'm sorry but it's over Jae-Hwa."

~~~

"Kim Jae-Hwa of South Gyeongsang Province, Rank 6."

~~~

"The Exclusive! Haven't you ever loved anyone? Is this how you want to pick a wife? Are you really that shallow?" 

"I know I may look like a shallow person who is doing this for nothing but cheap entertainment. But have you ever thought about thinking in my perspective? In my world, I am under a lot of rules and I'm not allowed to go anywhere. I don't get to meet many women. The ones I do meet are daughters of other royal or powerful people and we usually have nothing to talk about and that's when we are able to speak the same language."

~~~

"So you're choosing him over me?" 

"No, I'm choosing me."

~~~

"Soon, when it's proper for me to end the Exclusive when I propose to you, I want it to be as easy as breathing for you to say yes. I promise to do everything in my power between now and that moment to make it that way. Anything you need, anything you want, say the words. I will do everything I can for you."

~~~

"Kim Sohyun, one of the lucky winners of the Exclusive was found last night in an intimate moment with this man, Byun Baekhyun, a trusted member of the Royal Guard. Miss Kim has broken her vow of loyalty to our prince Jungkook! And Mr. Byun has essentially stolen the property of the royal family through his relations with Miss Kim! These offenses are treason to the royal family!" 

~~~

"Please. You promised you'd stay with me. Don't give up us, not like this. Please."