"I will hurt someone."

The day had ended with more fights and both parties swearing to kill the other on more than one occasion. Snape stormed from his classroom rapidly when the time to do so occurred and Athena calmly walked as she greeted approaching students with the warmest possible smile. By lunch, the whole school knew about the hate that the two felt for each other as well as a few rumoured physical fights but they were quickly disregarded as both were considered to be too smart for that. Albus looked entertained as the two were forced to sit with one another at all meals as Athena would turn to Minerva for conversation which was always good-spirited and considerate. The meal was the only time Athena could breathe without throwing threats at her new companion. When lessons were over she left with quizzes to mark which she did straight away and disregarded onto the table that was placed in her private chambers. The table was circular and made of dark wood which matched all the other wood around the room. Blue and red had streaked through the area with occasional gold or bronze objects.

Athena was quick to change into pyjamas and head to bed. A long nightdress had been worn to keep her warm at night but the collar was a little lower than many would have expected. She was in bed by ten and was in a deep slumber when loud knocking awoke her. She knew no student was stupid enough to act like that, especially with Snape opposite her and so she walked with a tired demeanour, running her hands through the top of her hair that was dishevelled due to the sleep she had endured. The large clock that rested against the wall read half three and she groaned at this. The large oak door was timidly opened and she focused her eyes on the person, who appeared to have only just awoken too, in front of her. His dark demeanour and pale skin made it difficult to focus but eventually, she did. "Professor Snape? " She questioned as her arms laid limply at her sides with her left foot on the floor and her right placed on top of the other as she placed her left shoulder against the closest surface to her. His furious face made no change to the one seen in lesson time.

"I see you have slept." He spoke bitterly and she nodded and yawned. One hand rubbed the sleep from her eye and the other tried to hide a second yawn.

"How may I help you?" As she asked this she noticed Albus, Minerva as well as Filius. Quickly she furrowed her brows with confusion. "What is going on?" She turned her question at Albus who smiled sweetly.

"My dear, we didn't intend on all arriving but we did. You see, we request that you follow us as we have reached an issue that cannot be delayed." Athena nodded sleepily and slipped on the closest shoes which turned out to be small white heels as well as a black cloak that she had hung on her door which she wrapped around her to help her stay warm.

The professors all walked up to the hospital wing that held a busy healer who was clearly flustered and stressing over three students all in bed next to one another. Immediately, she realised why she had been summoned as her work at the wizard's hospital made this all second nature. She smiled kindly and pulled a divider across and relieved herself of her cloak as she pulled her wand out from one of the pockets. Albus had swiftly removed the divider but the girl was too busy to notice. The three were from the houses that corresponded with the professors watching her. Waving her wand, she tested and heard Poppy mutter a 'never come across a spell-like this' from her desk as she watched from a distance.

Athena waved her wand and started to understand some more and kept muttering something about 'blasted students', the two boys and girl were laid limp and little movement was had aside from shallow breaths. After ten minutes of watching her run tests and examine everything possible she rubbed her forehead and sighed moving to the stores and her hands had mixed two potions together. Her whole body almost moved in a rhythm as she worked. After she had mixed the two potions she pored it down one person's throat and repeated the steps with the next two. As soon as the third had ingested the potion the first woke with a start and looked sheepishly at his head of house and soon the other two followed suit. Athena slipped from the room but of course, the students had seen enough of her to know who it was but she was gone so quickly that no one could comment, although no one actually remembered seeing her leave but her cloak was gone as well as the woman of the hour. Her small frame returned to a peace-filled sleep.