Damp.

Severus woke to a sight he didn't expect. Athena was stood at the door wearing next to nothing on with a thin nightgown trying to hide her body. Minerva stood talking with the woman over a trivial matter but he didn't bother to listen as he tried to keep covered up whilst also sitting up. "Severus." Athena was calm and Minerva looked down at him like a mother would.

"I will leave you two. I hope you aren't too tired this morning." Snape chose to ignore the words of the woman who announced the truth as he waited for them to be left to themselves.

"Athena." His voice was soft and she sat on his lap just like the night before. "I prefer you in my clothes," He grumbled into her ear seductively. Athena stood and removed her clothing, allowing it to drop to the floor, as she grabbed one of his shirts.

"Better?" His answer to her wasn't verbal as he kissed her forehead.

Athena crawled across the bed and he was at the perfect angle to see her bare bottom. "I want to sleep again," She mumbled and turned herself away from him. His strong arms pulled her closer and he let his hands rest around her. She felt him kiss her neck and she was sure that marks would be left once he was done. "Stop." Her voice contradicted her almost as much as her body did as she felt herself move to make it easier for him. Her skin was smooth beneath his lips and she heard him purr in reply.

"Stop what?" She wasn't sure how he wanted her to answer so she turned around and pushed him onto his back. Her body hung over his bare one.

"Pleases stop, professor." She spoke like a frightened student and he grabbed her bottom roughly. He had forgotten that it was bare and so smiled when he was reminded.

"Good girl, Miss Flint." His tone sounded full of lust and yet the same voice was similar to one he used on students. He was in control.

"I am sorry if I disappointed you, Sir." She let the words slip from her tongue like silk and she quickly felt the effect against her leg. "Professor, I do not believe that this is appropriate." She sounded almost coy but also alluring. He kissed her deeply and whispered.

"Hands and knees." She obeyed and he was let loose. Her body burned with desire and quickly it was fulfilled. In the end, they still wanted more though. "Miss Flint. What you have just done is highly unacceptable." He pulled out the final word and let his fingers dance on her hip.

"I am so sorry, Professor. What is my punishment?" He knew what she wanted and didn't hesitate to respond.

Eventually, the two were incredibly hungry and so headed to lunch. They dressed as Athena wore black smart trousers as well as a jumper and thick black shoes. Her glasses fit perfectly with her clothing. Severus had made sure that her spectacles were kept safe during their morning together. They walked slowly as they held hands and Athena finally did something that made Severus mad at himself, he had caused it after all.

"Could we slow a little? I know I don't normally admit when struggling but I don't care with you. It just hurts." He nodded and they walked slightly slower. They sat and the soft raw flesh felt like it was on fire but she pretended that it didn't feel like it did. The wizard watched as discomfort flicked quickly over her face but was gone quickly. Minerva made a comment but Athena was quick to avoid it expertly. The faculty were all feeling tired as the year was going to start all over again and they would have to deal with more children.

"Minerva, how was it?" The witch instantly turned red as soon as she realised what Athena had asked about.

"All right, I suppose I should be grateful." Athena felt her lips slightly tug up and she looked mischievous. "Severus didn't cause this pain to you did he?" Her voice was a whisper and Athena relied on lip-reading to understand her.